Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do You Want to Get Rid of a Set of Junky 5 Lug Rims & Tires?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
EdArango
Sorry if I posted this in the wrong area of the site....

I hope I can find someone local that might be able to help me out. I'm in need of a 5 lug set of crappy rims and tires that will fit our cars that you may want to get rid of or let me borrow for a while for FREE. I need them only to roll the car around in the garage, do body work, paint, etc.... all the stuff I need to do without screwing up my good rims.
Any suggestions???

I hoping someone else out there went through the same and has them laying around. Just a junky set of whatever will fit and will hold air would be great!
Thanks

ED
beerchug.gif
EdArango
Geez guys... I'm getting no love here. sad.gif
J P Stein
With the possible exception of boneyard steel wheels (if you can find any), there's no such thing. There are cheep 5 X 130s (50 bucks a pop) and not cheep un's(pick a number).

Get some shrink wrap for what you have.
Socalandy
Should have my car on a rotis. soon, Maybe in a week or two and can loan you 3 steels that hold air, some longer than others smile.gif
Jeffs9146
I have a set of phone dials you can purchase for $30 each but you still need to get them!

I will be in Hollywood next week but I am driving my two seater SL and I don't think I could fit them in it!!
EdArango
QUOTE(Socalandy @ Mar 1 2012, 02:21 PM) *

Should have my car on a rotis. soon, Maybe in a week or two and can loan you 3 steels that hold air, some longer than others smile.gif

Andy...Your car is looking GREAT! Nice job welding the flares on!! You've got the real stuff that fits just right. Mine from AA look like a mess compared to yours!!! Thanks for the offer on the steel wheels, but as I look at things I'm still a few more weeks away from needing them than I anticipated.

I'm guessing I'll see you in Anaheim this Sunday....right?

ED
EdArango
QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Mar 1 2012, 02:25 PM) *

I have a set of phone dials you can purchase for $30 each but you still need to get them!

I will be in Hollywood next week but I am driving my two seater SL and I don't think I could fit them in it!!

Thanks for the offer Jeff!

beerchug.gif
76-914
Ed, could you use 4 car dollies, instead. They're cheap at Harbor F.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.