Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Florida visit April 2012
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
steverg
Hello from England -

I thought I'd see if anyone is around the Venice , Florida area for a chat ,and beer [ or coffee ] between 8th.and 14th. April ?

I'll be in Florida with my family for a 2 week holiday and after a week at Disney Orlando from 1st.to 8th., we'll be over in Venice for a week and I think I might need a break, and it seems getting together with fellow 914 enthusiasts might be nice .

I have a 1975 1.8litre 914, in Berber yellow which I really enjoy. [ I also have a 1965 356C which I use in historic road rallies, and a 1979 911 3.0 litre, so you could say I'm a Porsche fan ! ].

If anyone is in the area and could spare an hour or two to chat - I'd love to hear from you. If there are any club activities / meets then maybe I could attend ?

Best Regards

Steve Gipson
carr914
welcome.png

Steve, Vysoc is the only one that I know that is near Venice ( Bonita) and even that is probably 45 minutes

I'm in Tampa which is about an Hour North
ThePaintedMan
Hello Steve,
I replied to you at another forum, but I'm in St. Petersburg, which is about 45 min from Venice. I might be able to drive down for a visit during that time period! Shoot me a PM or an e-mail at gneill@mail.usf.edu and we'll work something out. Safe travels.

-George
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.