Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S Pushrod tubes, NEW OLD STOCK!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cap'n Krusty
8 NOS pushrod tubes, fit all T4s except for the very early cars. This set is gold cad plated, still in the bag they came in. They list for around $34 each, I'm asking $125 for the set, delivered to your door. New, not nasty and corroded, or covered with patches of rust and dents from the last guy. I'll throw in a set of seals and a couple of valve cover gaskets. If you need the springs that secure then in the head, add 10 bucks.

Edit! By popular demand, the spring clips are included in the original price.

The Cap'n
OU8AVW
PM sent

Mike-
Tom_T
If Mike doesn't take them John, add them with the springs to the Tranny socket you're bringing to your son in Orange Fri/Sat.

I can call your shop with the Visa # tomorrow, or do your PayPal - for total on both this & other.
IIRC the socket was $10?
JeffBowlsby
You know I grouphug.gif John...but whats the diff between yours and these?

Cap'n Krusty
Well, I'm including the gaskets and seals, as well as a set of the spring retainers and the postage, and mine are NOS, not some aftermarket repros made by a muffler company. Oh, and the money is going to me, a poor guy looking to retire, not a some tycoon with a substantial collection of expensive exotic Porsches.

Oh, and MY tech article isn't "coming soon", it appeared on Rennlist 15 years ago.

The Cap'n
OU8AVW
Sold, money sent.
I like NOS biggrin.gif
Besides, we gotta support the old guys dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.