Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: See You in Hershey
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric_Shea
We've made the decision... We're going to Hershey 2012. driving.gif Rooms booked, booth paid for etc.

I'm looking forward to meeting the "Right Coast" contingent that we rarely see at RRC or WCC events. If you're going to Hershey, please make it a point to stop by and say hi. beerchug.gif

Plea: If you have core calipers you keep stubbing you toes on and don't know what to do with, feel free to stop by and drop them off. You'll know they'll get a good home and they're good toward a credit on a future "caliper" order.
rmital
...holy crap....this is actually cool. Looking foward to meeting you (having a couple 914's with your excellent caliper rebuilds)
I guess you'll be bringing a whole bunch of stuff that you sell on your website?
gil914
Are you bringing calipers? Or, alternately, can we order and pay now for calipers to be brought and exchanged for cores?
scott_in_nh
That is great news Eric and I have a couple of rear cores for you! I will get around to getting some new ones from you, but will take the credit until then...
plas76targa
This IS cool news. Eric, it will be good to see you again. Recall we stopped for lunch with you in 05 when moving from SF to Frederick. Flat tow'd the 914 using a bracket hastiliy made by McMark. It's been a while!
jsayre914
I have a full set off a 73 for YA beerchug.gif

Looking forward to meeting you Eric beerchug.gif
SLITS
You guys keep him there .... you deserve him!
gms
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Mar 1 2012, 11:08 AM) *

We've made the decision... We're going to Hershey 2012. driving.gif Rooms booked, booth paid for etc.

I'm looking forward to meeting the "Right Coast" contingent that we rarely see at RRC or WCC events. If you're going to Hershey, please make it a point to stop by and say hi. beerchug.gif

Plea: If you have core calipers you keep stubbing you toes on and don't know what to do with, feel free to stop by and drop them off. You'll know they'll get a good home and they're good toward a credit on a future "caliper" order.

Stop by on the way home biggrin.gif
type47
QUOTE(gil914 @ Mar 1 2012, 10:07 AM) *

Are you bringing calipers? Or, alternately, can we order and pay now for calipers to be brought and exchanged for cores?

make that 2 of us...
Eric_Shea
Hey gang... Sure, we can do calipers and bring the with us. The fuel surcharge will be a bitch with has prices the way they are! w00t.gif

Order now so I'm not crammed with last minute orders.

Glenn... Maybe dinner by an exit? We'll probably be burning 15 hours a day. Sunday night? beerchug.gif
scotty b
That's it. I'm oot. I'll see all you guys next year providing............. dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.