Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD!: Red gaskets for windage tray
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cap'n Krusty
Set of 4 plus 3 spares (or extras to fill out another set or two). Good condition, a bit dirty, not torn or otherwise compromised. 32 bucks, delivered to your door!

The Cap'n
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Mar 1 2012, 05:15 PM) *

Set of 4 plus 3 spares (or extras to fill out another set or two. Good condition, a bit dirty, not torn or otherwise compromised. 32 bucks, delivered to your door!

The Cap'n

Can you be a little more specific? Pics?
pilothyer
I will take them Captain.........Jerry
pilothyer
Hey Cap'n.....still got these ?
pilothyer
WTF.gif
76-914
QUOTE(pilothyer @ Mar 6 2012, 08:02 PM) *

WTF.gif

Give him time. I'm still waiting for him to find the lock parts he advertised. Said he can't find them since the move. dry.gif
McMark
Better yet, give him a call.

http://www.westcoastgarage.net/?Contacting_Us.
Cap'n Krusty

WTF.gif

I swear, I never saw this reply! I have em, they're right in front of me, and they can be in your hands in a few days!

The Cap'n
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(76-914 @ Mar 8 2012, 07:48 AM) *

WTF.gif

Give him time. I'm still waiting for him to find the lock parts he advertised. Said he can't find them since the move. dry.gif

As the sorting has progressed, the lock parts are most definitely not here. I DO, however, have a keyed alike set for one car. See my new ad.

The Cap'n
pilothyer
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Nov 20 2012, 06:23 PM) *

WTF.gif

I swear, I never saw this reply! I have em, they're right in front of me, and they can be in your hands in a few days!

The Cap'n

Once again....I will take these............Jerry
Cap'n Krusty
You're on. PM me and I'll reply with my Paypal address.

The Cap'n
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.