Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Party between the shows at Team NARP H.Q.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharp
I'm going to the Lit show and after the show I'll crank up the smoker. The menu will not be like anything we have ever done and will be a suprise for you. Sooo, Please let me know if you are planning on attending.
Elliot Cannon
I'll stop by.
JoeSharp
Sooo Elliot, your gunna love the smoked veggies. 2 weeks ago I did some and Betsy almost didn't get any of them.
SLITS
Hmmm ... two vegans ... I don't know if I can take it anymore.
SLITS
Hey Joe,

That flake Alberto needs rear calipers that he was supposed to pick up last Sunday from me. No message, no phone call ...

So when I see you at "used to be Dunkels" I am going to bestow upon you a set of rears which Richard will pick up from you.

If I miss you, I will ship the damn things (which Alberto may call in a month to give me his address).

Are you listening Alberto?
JoeSharp
Anything you need, Honey... biggrin.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Mar 2 2012, 08:52 AM) *

Sooo Elliot, your gunna love the smoked veggies. 2 weeks ago I did some and Betsy almost didn't get any of them.

Damn Joe, I thought everything you had was smoked ..... smoke.gif
KaptKaos
Wait....

When is Used to be Dunkel's?

Please don't tell me tomorrow......
JoeSharp
No, Sunday. But the Lit Show is tomorrow. And that means we will be here tomorrow for Ribs and Chicken.
76-914
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Mar 2 2012, 08:36 AM) *

I'll stop by.

poke.gif Jesus Elliot, are you gonna drive 250 miles for some free veggies? See ya'll at Route 66. beerchug.gif
KaptKaos
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Mar 3 2012, 02:01 AM) *

No, Sunday. But the Lit Show is tomorrow. And that means we will be here tomorrow for Ribs and Chicken.

Why was there no sticky for this? Not your fault Joe, just talking out loud.

Regardless, best that I may be able to do is Sunday. I will keep you posted. Have fun at the BBQ!
euro911
headbang.gif That'll teach me that I should read new threads instead of doing fuchin' honey-do's pray.gif

We're on our way driving.gif driving-girl.gif

... and Joe (Kaos),stop by here Sunday AM and pick me up on your way down to the swap meet driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.