Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD! One pair of Italian Weber 40s
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cap'n Krusty
One pair of Italian made Weber 40 mm carbs. These have 912 manifolds and levers. Most of a pair of air cleaners. Advertised on the Pelican classifieds for 500 bucks, I'll take offers here.
The Cap'n
Strudelwagon
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Mar 2 2012, 10:22 AM) *

One pair of Italian made Weber 40 mm carbs. These have 912 manifolds and levers. Most of a pair of air cleaners. Advertised on the Pelican classifieds for 500 bucks, I'll take offers here. Best reasonable offer by 4PM, Pacific time, today,has a good chance of getting 'em. Otherwise they are going on my table at the Lit show tomorrow, March 3rd!

The Cap'n

Only 4 more minutes......Somebody pull the trigger ar15.gif
Cap'n Krusty
The trigger's been pulled. I hope the lucky winner isn't shootin' blanks! I'm callin' 'em SOLD!

The Cap'n
Cap'n Krusty
It appear blanks may have been in the first responder's gun. As of now, they're again on the market. He still has first dibs, but only until tonite.

The Cap'n
sclarke7171
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Apr 15 2012, 03:41 AM) *

It appear blanks may have been in the first responder's gun. As of now, they're again on the market. He still has first dibs, but only until tonite.

The Cap'n

Stupid question
Will they suit a 2.0L 914??
If so please pm me. I'm interested

Steve
TheCabinetmaker
They will suit it very well Steve.
sean_v8_914
viva Italia
sean_v8_914
thanks for the heads up, got 'em
Cap'n Krusty
OK. I still have these, and my life situation dictates I get rid of a LOT of my parts stash. $300 takes em! Offers WILL be considered! The manifolds are gone, like you care. Get 'em while you can!

The Cap'n
Gint
I'll take them John. I'll have you ship to ACE.

Did you close the shop Retiring?
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(Gint @ Nov 20 2012, 05:24 PM) *

They're yours. We closed the shop, and I'm working for the nice folks that bought the customer list, the new part inventory, and the shop equipment. I run the parts department and do a little service work. Spend some time with my elderly parents, whom we've moved to be close to us. I now have plenty of time to develop the attitude I've always wanted!

The Cap'n
Hammy
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Nov 20 2012, 05:39 PM) *

I now have plenty of time to develop the attitude I've always wanted!

The Cap'n

I'm excited to see it. laugh.gif
Gint
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Nov 20 2012, 06:39 PM) *

They're yours. We closed the shop, and I'm working for the nice folks that bought the customer list, the new part inventory, and the shop equipment. I run the parts department and do a little service work. Spend some time with my elderly parents, whom we've moved to be close to us. I now have plenty of time to develop the attitude I've always wanted!

The Cap'n
That's sounds like something I'd rather be doing myself. I even have the elderly parent situation. Have fun.

I'll PM for payment arrangements and ACE shipping address.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.