Full Bilstein shock setup, Eibach springs
All new weather stripping seals
All new light lenses
Gauges, all new trim and interior stuff
Koenig seats, Schroth harness belts
1 German Dog
No living room furniture....
Qarl
My 1980 Silverball pinball machine in the background...
Brad Roberts
Who did the flares come from ??

B
Dave Cawdrey
Mine too! smlove2.gif Heres are bedroom...
Dave Cawdrey
Nuther...
Qarl
Don't ask, don't tell.

Let's just say somewhere in the southeastern part of the U.S. mid July of last year. Just before the prices skyrocketed. Supposedly the last set he had.

Sheez it's 3:45 am. I gotta go to work tomorrow after the painters get here. Nighty night!

Karl
Jeff Bonanno
Karl,

nice touch - the GSD guarding the family fortune.

Jeff
RustyWa
Small storage units around here are like $30 a month..... biggrin.gif
joea9146
Hey watch out that German Dog does not start chewing on those fiberglass parts..... biggrin.gif
MJHanna
beer.gif Hey I got the same pinball machine mueba.gif when I saw the first side picture, I knew what it was. beerchug.gif Also got one other one, and a slot.
Qarl
Silverball is the best. I think I blew all my spending money in Summer camp after 5th grade on a machine up in North Carolina.

This Silverball machine was never in an arcade. It was sold new to an individual so the playfield is scweet. No wear at all. Some scratches on the side paint, but otherwise fully functional with the manual and spares. I bought it last year for $750.

A slot machine would be fun. But then again, it's new fun winning your own money!

Regards,

Karl
MJHanna
That's great on the playfield. You invite your freind over to play the slot and take their monies. beerchug.gif
campbellcj
BTDT...

Now all I can say is thank god for a "proper" garage! boldblue.gif The third bay is currently part filled up with my parts and junk (p-car magazines etc). Zero parts in the house, unless they've just showed up at the front door from UPS.

Only problem is, now the wife wants to clear it out so she can park her "play car" in there. Not a bad idea, if we can rearrange the shelves and cabinets so everything fits.
Aaron Cox
i just got my 140 lb springs and my bilstein rears. i just had to sit on my springs and bounce up and down. biggrin.gif
Qarl
I'm building a new house at the moment. Two garages. She has her extra wide and deep two car garage for the suburban.

I have my two car garage with a third bay workshop. My total garage space is (including the shop is 875 sq feet). Lots of 220 v, the new BFC will go there. Checkerboard flooring.

You can see some .pdfs of the new house on the my site...

http://www.iepg.com/914/about_me.htm

Unfortunately, we just started and we have a year to go.

Right now my garage is so dusty with stripping apart the car that I don't want to keep my new parts in it (even if they are boxed).
L8Apex
I used to have a bunch of car parts in my room too. Moved them all into new shelve in the garage. I usually kept the dirty stuff out of the room. damn, I had a pic of a guy who put his 360 in his living room. hmm, wonder where that pic went.
cha914
At least my wife cant say I didn't warn her tongue.gif

just got married in April
cha914
another shot...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.