Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where can I find the 'script logo' for a 914-6 emblem?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
toolguy
Looking for a copy of the 914-6 block logo, like the rear emblem. .not an actual picture of the logo, but the square font and print of "914-6". . . . I looked for hours on the Web and didn't find it. . anybody got the URL for it? I need it to make a poster. .
Thanks for the help. . .
Tom_T
Dave,

Someone on 914world was making 914 script vinyl & posters recently, but I don't recall who it was. Hopefully they'll chime in here & offer to make your poster up custom.

Hope to see your 6 again next Sat.! drooley.gif
Valy
QUOTE(toolguy @ Mar 3 2012, 07:23 AM) *

Looking for a copy of the 914-6 block logo, like the rear emblem. .not an actual picture of the logo, but the square font and print of "914-6". . . . I looked for hours on the Web and didn't find it. . anybody got the URL for it? I need it to make a poster. .
Thanks for the help. . .

Google 914 font.
You're set.
toolguy
I hate to admit i couldn't figure it out {914 Font site] but it wouldn't let me print a copy of the fonts. .
I was trying for the 914-6 in outline form about 8 inches long. .
If one of you 'computer literate' people could post or send me a copy I'd appreciate it. . .
Dave
campbellcj
I was able to download the font and it should be easy to make whatever image you want. Here is a quick example downsized significantly for posting here (the original is about 8" x 2"). What exact design are you looking for?

Click to view attachment
toolguy
That is perfect, exactly what I was looking for. . . I am going to have some shirts silkscreened with the 911 engine shape logo and the 914-6 logo under it. . I'm going to remover the 2.0 script and fill in the missing engine details on my design. .
campbellcj
QUOTE(toolguy @ Mar 4 2012, 10:19 PM) *

That is perfect, exactly what I was looking for. . . I am going to have some shirts silkscreened with the 911 engine shape logo and the 914-6 logo under it. . I'm going to remover the 2.0 script and fill in the missing engine details on my design. .

Here is a link to the Photoshop file I created (cannot upload directly here):

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3035414/914-6%20v1.psd

Also here is a higher-res jpeg (2400x600 300dpi)

Click to view attachment
Cairo94507
Toolguy- OK, I am going to want one of those with 3,2 on it if possible. Very cool.
moparrob
[quote name='SLITS' post='1635943' date='Feb 28 2012, 06:31 PM']
[quote name='RiqueMar' post='1635670' date='Feb 28 2012, 02:37 PM']
and re-welding the top support and possibly two 'fins' to give it additional strength.

Click to view attachment
[/quote]

Oops
moparrob
QUOTE(toolguy @ Mar 4 2012, 10:19 PM) *

Any chance for a group buy on those?
toolguy
I don't really want to get into the shirt business but possibly as long as we all have mostly the same sizes and basic colors. .

When I get the design finished and get some prices, I'll post some info. . . I'd think large and X Large are the most popular sizes. . . then we can do an "survey" and see whats popular and go from there. . ..

My initial thought was a rear print of the engine, the 914-6 along the bottom, and above the engine "There Is No Substitute"
and just the 914-6 on the front left breast area. .
Cairo94507
I love the way you are thinking. THat seems like a perfect sweatshirt too. I'm just saying....
johannes
QUOTE(Valy @ Mar 3 2012, 01:26 PM) *

Google 914 font.
You're set.

WOW thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou !

Who is the generous donator ?

pray.gif
johannes
QUOTE(toolguy @ Mar 9 2012, 09:59 AM) *

I don't really want to get into the shirt business but possibly as long as we all have mostly the same sizes and basic colors. .

When I get the design finished and get some prices, I'll post some info. . . I'd think large and X Large are the most popular sizes. . . then we can do an "survey" and see whats popular and go from there. . ..

My initial thought was a rear print of the engine, the 914-6 along the bottom, and above the engine "There Is No Substitute"
and just the 914-6 on the front left breast area. .

Why go thru hassle when you can have all the shirts you want on demand on my shop... On demand means every color, and size available on shirts, sleeves, sweat ... no stock, no minimum order ... No hassle with collecting money, shipping blah blah blah...

Send me a mp with your request and I will put the shirt on the shop within a day...
Phil Plummer
QUOTE(toolguy @ Mar 3 2012, 08:23 AM) *

Thanks for the help. . .

A guy named Jim in wyoming makes this stuff he is making me a 916 emblem-Try him -He is RJMII he is on on world
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.