Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Want For Free - 2.0 Emblem
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DBCooper
It has a WRX motor so I stripped all the Porsche logos off the car. Don't want to embarrass no concours weenies, after all, and don't mind a bit if people can't identify that mystery Fiat. But would really like to have a 2.0 emblem so people know it wasn't a small block Chevy that embarrassed them, to kind of embarrass them even more.

I don't imagine people keep these too often, but if you have one in the back of some parts bin I'm interested, let me know. Price is negotiable, but can't be much. It's just for fun, but not THAT much fun.
Lennies914
I've got one you can have. I think it was chrome and I spray painted it black to match the 914 logo. I'm going to do some satin black powder coating this weekend, if you want I'll throw it in with the rest of parts to be coated.
Tom_T
Why not have RMJIII cut you a custom one in the actual displ. (2.2 or 2.5?) with an SB or SBC or WRX after the number? shades.gif

His stuff is excellent & the same font as the original badges. smilie_pokal.gif

I've seen Vanagon & Westy Subie mods with similar ID badging in their respective font badges & decals, & they look sharp plus no mistaking what just zipped by you! blink.gif

Just a suggestion from a concours weenie who appreciates resto-mods also! biggrin.gif
RJMII
DB, I'll do custom emblems for you... offer me something in trade that you won't be using anyways; we can really make it fun. smile.gif

-Jim
Black914_4
I might be interested in one. I'm needing one for my car also.
PM me with details please
DBCooper
QUOTE(RJMII @ Mar 3 2012, 09:45 AM) *

DB, I'll do custom emblems for you... offer me something in trade that you won't be using anyways; we can really make it fun. smile.gif

-Jim

Appreciate the offer, Jim, but it's a 2.0 liter Subaru, so the 914 2.0 emblem is perfect. And Lennie has one and he's not far from me, so I'm now good. Thanks, folks.
dlee1967
DB, I have both the 914 and 2.0 in black with the backers. The backers are kinda crappy, but the embems are OK. I would suggest a fresh spray before you put them on. PM your new address and I will pop them in the post.

DLee
DBCooper
QUOTE(dlee1967 @ Mar 4 2012, 06:01 PM) *

DB, I have both the 914 and 2.0 in black with the backers. The backers are kinda crappy, but the embems are OK. I would suggest a fresh spray before you put them on. PM your new address and I will pop them in the post.

DLee

Got 'em and they're beautiful. Thanks again, David.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.