Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What did you do on 9/14?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TheCabinetmaker
Met at a local pub, had a few brews, hit on the waitresses, and had a great time.
TheCabinetmaker
ad
TheCabinetmaker
zx
TheCabinetmaker
qwe
TheCabinetmaker
and last, the drivers.
theol00
nice shots! givemebeer.gif
TheCabinetmaker
damn, I hate it when I forget to attach the pic!!!!!! smash.gif
Allan
Had a couple employees go at it at a job site in Casa Grand Arizona. Left at 10:00 p.m. Monday and drove until 6:00 a.m. Got things sorted out and turned around and drove back. 18 hours on the freekin road. Quite memorable 9/14. sad.gif
porschefool
I told my wife I was gonna "grab something from the garage real quick". When she came out 20 minutes later and caught me spray painting my exhaust, she just cracked up.

She's a keeper.
rolleyes.gif
RD Evans
Took my wife to dinner for her birthday...yea it is 9/14. New she was special first time I saw her!
ablose58
Worked all friggin night then went home and sat in the hot tub and got obliterated beer.gif beer.gif beer.gif beer.gif beer.gif beer.gif beer.gif beer.gif laugh.gif
rick 918-S
You Guy's are OK! I ordered a new timing belt and and oil pump seal from Devek for the 928 motor. Got some great advise while I was on the phone with Mark.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.