Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Paint - Body Shop in greater Philly area
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
shawn914
I'm new to the 914 world, great Forum- ran a few searches looking for reference to a body/paint shop in the greater Philadelphia - S Jersey area. I have a 74 914 that I would like to get painted, and also have any needed body work done attended to while in the shop (there's a few areas with evidence of bondo). Considering a bare metal respray. With that brief background - can anyone suggest a shop that would be appropriate for vintage sports car body work?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Shawn
NJ914Guy
Hey Shawn, welcome to the forum. I live in Deptford NJ just outside of Philadelphia. My car was media blasted and redone in CT. Off the top of my head no local shops are coming to mind.
jmill
Scotty lives 4hrs South of you. It might be worth the drive.
Geezer914
Call Georges Auto Body in Pitman, NJ. 856 589-1955. Excellent work.
Dr Evil
Scoty B will do the best job smile.gif It is worth the 4 hr drive. I drive 6 smile.gif

You can PM him on this site "Scotty b". I will point him here as well.

welcome.png
Cairo94507
Shit, 4 hours....I am shipping my car across the U.S. to Scotty B.
914 shifter
i'm driving the 914 to philly tomorrow. Van Halen concert.saw them about 30 yrs ago figure what the hell. can't help with body shop my first time in philly beer3.gif
hot_shoe914
I drug my car 15 hours (backwards) to Scotty B. Well worth the drive, doesn't get any better. first.gif first.gif first.gif
hot_shoe914
Scotty lives 4hrs South of you. It WILL be worth the drive.

I fixed it for you.
914itis
welcome.png Enjoy the ride!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.