Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Rebuilt 914 2.0L Aggressive Street/Race Heads
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
wertygrog
I have for sale a set of 3 stud 914 2.0L heads that have been rebuilt for a larger aggressive street engine or for a track/drag engine. Dual valve springs with lash caps and new chromoly retainers will help keep in check the 38mm exhaust valves and the 48mm intake valves. The ports have been opened up appropriately. New guides and seats. The only crack noticed on these cylinder heads is a small superficial crack in one of the intake ports near the intake valve guide. No sign of cracks in the combustion chambers so these are ready to go. These heads were built for a track 914 that only got the engine broken in but never saw any track time before the project stalled. I do not know which head rebuilder worked on these. Cylinder registers are stock 2.0L size so they are good for 93mm, 94mm, and 96mm cylinders or with a little machine work, could be opened out to whatever size you may need. These heads have the original 14mm spark plug placed in the original Porsche 914 2.0L location which is what helps make these hard to find heads perform so well. This is your chance to grab a set of already rebuilt, improved, and crack-free heads instead of spending $1,200 trying to rebuild those cracked stock original heads.
Asking $1,400 OBO plus shipping from San Diego, CA.

For those interested, I also have a set of 1.7L rockers with the solid rocker spacer kit. Just perform the necessary grinding for swivel feet adjusters and you have the perfect top end for your new high performance type 4. I’m looking for $60 OBO plus shipping for the rockers and the spacers.
wertygrog
more pics! beerchug.gif
wertygrog
Bumpity-bump, let me know if you have any questions, these are sweet heads. Too agressive for my daily driver needs, sadly. smile.gif
wertygrog
Rockers and spacers are sold! Heads still available! Ask nicely and the price will be negotiable! biggrin.gif
wertygrog
Heads are now $1,400 OBO!
wertygrog
Bump! Heads still available.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.