i have a very rare two seater mini rail. have a rolling chassis thats in great shape. i also have a 914 porsche motor running when pulled from my daily driver bus. ready to drop in all you need is a kennedy adapter for $120 and then a cheap vw clutch for $40. it has dual 34mm webers as well. i also have a really nice custom built 4 speed transmission ($800) for the rail as well as a jamar hydraulic pedal set ($150). it will fit in the back of your truck if the rear wheels matched the fronts as trailer rollers. you wont see another one and once running it can be tagged as a vw. tow it behind with rollers or like i said, throw it in the back of a truck. it will be worth $3000 easy all fixed up and tagged for street. Like I said its street legal I have a bill of sale and ill also provide a fresh bill of sale. i need a raily drivable car and i just cant afford to finish the toadster so it needs to go to someone that wants a very easy vw project. i live in Portland Oregon.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!