Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
74porsche914
I have a friend who has a real le front spoiler he purchased back in the 70's. It is brand new and never painted. He doesn't have a 914 anymore and has it sitting in his garage. How much would this be worth?
dirk9141973
QUOTE(74porsche914 @ Mar 5 2012, 05:25 PM) *

I have a friend who has a real le front spoiler he purchased back in the 70's. It is brand new and never painted. He doesn't have a 914 anymore and has it sitting in his garage. How much would this be worth?

I got mine on e-bay few years ago (New) $ 100
JeffBowlsby
I saw one go for ~$250. with the brackets/hardware a few years ago. Please contact me to be sure this goes on a real LE....I know LE owners who need this part.
914Sixer
If it is a real one it will have a 914 part number in the fiberglass. The part number is on Jeff B's site. It is only worth what someone is willing to pay. The only drawback about using it the spoiler is the fact that the glass will be brittle from age.
74porsche914
My friend has a severe Porsche parts hoarding problem. Lol. He probably won't sell it.

QUOTE(914Sixer @ Mar 5 2012, 07:32 PM) *

If it is a real one it will have a 914 part number in the fiberglass. The part number is on Jeff B's site. It is only worth what someone is willing to pay. The only drawback about using it the spoiler is the fact that the glass will be brittle from age.

McMark
I thought the OE ones were plastic... blink.gif
Mikey914
QUOTE(74porsche914 @ Mar 5 2012, 05:35 PM) *

My friend has a severe Porsche parts hoarding problem. Lol. He probably won't sell it.

QUOTE(914Sixer @ Mar 5 2012, 07:32 PM) *

Don't we all
wingnut86
Mark,

I know you think you are at a retreat, but there's a reason it has BIG BURLY staff guarding the doors.

Get back in there and do your 2 weeks and say hi to the other Teener-Holics who are trapped with you biggrin.gif

YeeHaw! happy11.gif
PanelBilly
This belongs with an LE.
Daiberl
Let me know if he decides to sell, I would need one for my LE.

- Juergen
sixnotfour
factory supplied is fiberglass, dealer option was plastic,
Also not only a LE option.
If it is not for sale the post is useless.
Tom_T
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 5 2012, 08:13 PM) *

If it is not for sale the post is useless.

Well no .... he posted in the Garage for help & advice, not in the classifieds for sale. It was appropriate here & I'm sure useful to him & his parts whore buddy! poke.gif biggrin.gif
sixnotfour
OK
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
OU8AVW
Somebody needs to buy this and stash it away so the hoarder's don't get it! biggrin.gif
watsonrx13
If you have access to this part, can you please take a photo showing the back side where the brackets mount to the spoiler?

--- Rob
74porsche914
I'll see what I can do. If he decides to sell I will let you know.
Michael N
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Mar 5 2012, 05:30 PM) *

I saw one go for ~$250. with the brackets/hardware a few years ago. Please contact me to be sure this goes on a real LE....I know LE owners who need this part.

I am pretty sure I know the guy that purchased it. biggrin.gif

I also bought another NOS one back in 2006 off Ebay and it cost $475.00 total to get it and have it delivered to my house from Canada. It was more than what I wanted to spend, but wanted it for my wife's LE restoration.

Click to view attachment

I have only seen these two plus one used original LE valances for sale since 2006.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
74porsche914
h
74porsche914
Hey Rob,

My friend has decided to sell the le spoiler. He would like to get $350. The vin on the spoiler is 914 503 235 10.

Thanks,
Ryan
sixnotfour
QUOTE(74porsche914 @ Mar 10 2012, 11:09 AM) *

Hey Rob,

My friend has decided to sell the le spoiler. He would like to get $350. The vin on the spoiler is 914 503 235 10.

Thanks,
Ryan

oh hey is this still for sale?? Elliott wants to know.
JeffBowlsby
I will buy it for $350. Please send me a PM to coordinate payment details.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 11 2012, 06:23 PM) *

oh hey is this still for sale?? Elliott wants to know.

I have to ask, why are you being such a bootyshake.gif about this? WTF.gif Light'n up Francis. So now it is for sale, a nice hey you should post this in the classifieds is all that is needed.
sixnotfour
proving a point...this was the last straw.

Ill take it , let me know how to pay.
74porsche914
Sold yesterday
bulitt
What part of the spoiler has the part number on it?
Mikey914
I do like the LE spoilers, but unless your into it for concours why not buy a replica at 1/3rd the price?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.