Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A few measurements needed please(updated)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nomore9one4
smile.gif I need a few measurements please...not yours dumbass.gif I need a measurement from the bottom of the rear bumper to the ground...and from the bottom of the front and rear fender lip to the ground..Thanks in advance
stugray
Approximately 24" & 36" respectively.
It has been that way for over 2 years and is very stable.

Stu
nomore9one4
Thank you Stu smile.gif
cwpeden
av-943.gif
nomore9one4
QUOTE(cwpeden @ Mar 6 2012, 11:21 PM) *

av-943.gif

confused24.gif
nomore9one4
Drove out to the storage area and got what I need...I thought the purpose of this board was to help each other sad.gif not play the games like the asshole above dry.gif
JStroud
I think based on the second line they expected you to figure out their car was on jackstands and see the humor, and probably figured someone else would chime in with actual measurements. Sorry that didn't happen, it can be frustrating.

Try to have a good day
Jeff

stugray
Asshole?? Really???

When you start out a thread with humor "I need a few measurements please...not yours"

What the FUCH do YOU expect in return?

Stu - the Asshole
nomore9one4
QUOTE(stugray @ Mar 7 2012, 08:24 AM) *

Asshole?? Really???

When you start out a thread with humor "I need a few measurements please...not yours"

What the FUCH do YOU expect in return?

Stu - the Asshole

I asked a serious question and I would have enjoyed your joke with you had you given me the actual answer. People see an answer posted whether its correct or not and pass over the thread. Leaving me with worthless information and unable to finish my project on time.. I apologize for my remark since I do not know you.It was uncalled for. Have a nice day! smile.gif
stugray
I could not have given you the actual answer as one of my 914s is in the air, and the other is wrapped in a tarp that took me 2 people and 30 minutes to wrap up. We had 110 MPH winds the last couple of weeks.

It's all fine - just about any other measurement, I could have gotten for you - except "mine" ;-)

Stu
nomore9one4
QUOTE(stugray @ Mar 7 2012, 04:21 PM) *

It's all fine - just about any other measurement, I could have gotten for you - except "mine" ;-)

Stu

lol icon8.gif and I thank you for that biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.