Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Restoration projects
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
daniel951
I have been receiving alot of good information from a member on this forum and would like to thank him for all to see and appreciate. his id on the site is peteyd and i believe he is the owner of Restoration Design in Canada. He has gone out of his way for me for several technical issues that have come up on a 73 2.0 that i am restoring. Hats off to of all of the great guys at Restoration Design. Would like the members who are not aware yet to check out there website for great prices on 914 sheet metal. Also check out peteyd 's threads on the front floor pan dies he is making. the guys a genius machinist/die maker. thanks again danny
jcambo7
Great company from what I have heard and read from other users! They have been around for a while too. Great to read about a good review also! beerchug.gif
mepstein
My car will end up with almost as much Canadian steel as German. The guys at Resto Design are great!
boogie_man
I wouldn't be as far as I'm at with-out Mike at Resto D...very good parts &
service hands down. agree.gif
Tom_T
welcome.png
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.