For sale is my Porsche 944 Turbo 951. It's in great shape and runs very well. It does have 171k miles on the odometer and the odometer stopped working to due a bad odometer gear (which is very common). This car has a CLEAN NY state title and never in any bad accident. The car does have a dent on the driver's side door and a smaller dent on the driver's side rear corner. The car was repainted it's original guards red by the previous owner. Paint is in good condition but you can notice some spots of wear when looked at closely. The car has all the maintenance records dating back to the 90's. I bought this car as a project about a year ago and have been working on it since in my garage restoring it as best I can. Maintenance includes:

Timing belt replacement with Gates blue Kevlar timing belt
new balance shaft belt
all new rollers
all the front main seals were replaced
new distributor cap
all new plugs
new red plug wires
k&n filter
cleaned out throttle body and MAF sensor
new water pump and filled with pentosin coolant
replaced motor oil with Mobil 1 0-40w
replaced transmission oil with redline synthetic

The interior of the car is in great shape except for the dash cracks, which is also very common on these cars. This is my 3rd 944 and all of them had dash cracks. I have put on a dash cover to hide those cracks. The interior seats are all in excellent shape with no tears. New clarion radio installed with new front door speakers. All power options on this car work (sunroof, headlights, foglights, power windows, heat controls etc...) The stock phone dial wheels were replaced with OEM Porsche 911 Turbo wheels. They are the more rare hollow spoke 18" turbo twist wheels. The rear wheels are 10" wide. The car has Bilstein yellow sport shocks as well. They look awesome on the car as you can see in the pictures. Those wheel alone I paid $1000 for 6 months ago. A few bad things are that the battery died from the car sitting so long during this winter so it needs a battery.

All the maintenance was done in the last 6 months and this car has been driven less then 5 miles by me. I never registered the car since buying it since I wanted it to be in perfect running condition. Unfortunately I have to sell it this week before I can even enjoy it. I have a limited time deal to buy a new corvette so this car has to go this week. I do not want to sell this car. I am FIRM ON MY PRICE. Any negotiations regarding the price will be ignored and deleted. If the corvette I'm trying to get is sold before this car is sold, then I will gladly keep this car. That is why this car is only for sale for the next week or so. This ad will not be up on craigslist at the end of the month regardless if the car is not sold.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

porsche 944 951 968 924 turbo s 914 911 porche rx7 miata 300zx 350z 370z

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!