Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey, jeffs9146
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
underthetire
Saw you drag racing on 4. Sounds real nice too !
Jeffs9146
LOL what was I racing?? beer.gif

I don't race...... happy11.gif

I did a dead stop run with a newer Corvett last week from the stop sign in front of the entrance to the golf course! Starting in 2nd gear and I kept up with him until I shifted into 4th then he started to pull away idea.gif !

I guess thats what I get for going with a stock motor! shades.gif
EdwardBlume
mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif I want a street /6 next! mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
Jeffs9146
QUOTE(underthetire @ Mar 8 2012, 04:41 PM) *

PS: Where have you been Jeff? Lennie is almost done with his rebody after the wreck!
JStroud
It's a car that makes you want a 6. He started it up in his garage for me a couple of weeks ago, fired right up and sounds very nice.

But then he showed me some pictures of his past cars, seems he has a history of nice cars.

Jeff
underthetire
QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Mar 8 2012, 09:21 PM) *

PS: Where have you been Jeff? Lennie is almost done with his rebody after the wreck!

Under a rock really. I need to get over that way, but it kind of bums me out. My car is sitting under a pile o crap now with very little hope of running. I miss driving the 914.
Lennies914
QUOTE(underthetire @ Mar 8 2012, 10:12 PM) *

QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Mar 8 2012, 09:21 PM) *

Under a rock really. I need to get over that way, but it kind of bums me out. My car is sitting under a pile o crap now with very little hope of running. I miss driving the 914.

Maybe if you came around once in a while it would be running! poke.gif biggrin.gif
Jeffs9146
agree.gif
underthetire
Ok, I get the picture. Working on my kids Honda tomorrow again, but I'll get by in the next few days. You guys can see my new battle wound. Friggen breaker bar snapped on me trying to get the hub nut off that thing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.