Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT Looking at a 2007 BMW 530xi
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Elliot Cannon
Anyone have experience with this car? 45,000 miles and all the bells and wistles.
Germancar-Junkie
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Mar 9 2012, 12:58 AM) *

Anyone have experience with this car? 45,000 miles and all the bells and wistles.

I have only driven this model once, and it was a sedan not a wagon. But it was a a 12 hour round trip so I got a lot of seat time. Absolutely no complaints about the car. The 530 feels solid and ultra quiet. The one I drove belongs to a family member and I borrowed it to visit my daughter at school on a weekend when my 540i was snowed in.

Personally, I have owned my 2001 540i for 7 years. 300hp with a 6 speed from the factory. It's a luxury seat-of-the-pants ride and my favorite. It was my daily driver for 5 years until I decided it was getting beat up too much in the parking garage. Now it is my long distance drive car. Had the pleasure of playing with a newer Carrera S last weekend on the way up I-83 North. I'm not saying the Beamer could compete with that, but with the fear of radar over our heads, we hung pretty well together at about 120 mph.

IMHO, if the history of the 2007 530ti checks out with no major accidents, etc. There is no way in the world you will regret buying this car, and it will soon become your vehicle of choice.

beerchug.gif
Dawn
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.