Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newest Member born 9-14 (plus a few minutes..)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sgomes
Well, we did all we could but she was born 9-15 @ 12:19am. A few minutes earlier and it would have been an easy to remember 9-14!!!

My bouncing baby girl, Olivia Catherine Gomes boldblue.gif

mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif givemebeer.gif
Howard
A Beauty! smilie_pokal.gif
Meredith
Congratulations! She's beautiful. What an exciting time!

Mer
Rhodes71/914
Congrats, you gotta love cute little baby girls. wub.gif
Allan
Congratulations. Grown boys are good for helping on the car but baby girls ROCK!! smilie_pokal.gif
sgomes
Thanks everybody. beerchug.gif

wub.gif
Carl
Cool! Folding headlights!

Great news! Congratulations!

C
SteveL
She's BEAUTIFUL. Congratulations! w00t.gif
spare time toys
smilie_pokal.gif wub.gif Congrats. I remember when our little girl was that small. This is what you have to look forward to..... but she likes to help Dad out in the shop.
GaroldShaffer
Congrats! smilie_pokal.gif
soloracer
Congratulations! Looks like you're going to have to invest in a shotgun scare off the boys in about 16 years. Looking at your 9-14 post got me to thinking. It was my birthday yesterday (September 16) which would be 9-16. The 914 that I bought was all set up for a Porsche 6. Sounds like fate doesn't it? Except that I decided to put a rotary into it. Maybe the karma gods are telling me to change my mind again.........
trojanhorsepower
Congrats! Just wait till she puts her little head on your shoulder... and not just cause she can’t hold it up on her own.

Nothing like it in this world.

-Pete beerchug.gif
sgomes
QUOTE(soloracer @ Sep 17 2004, 02:29 PM)
Congratulations! Looks like you're going to have to invest in a shotgun scare off the boys in about 16 years.

Well all I have to do is print out a 914club members listing and that will give me a good start for little boys to keep her away from! <_<
Jeroen
Congrats!!!!!!
scruz914
Congratulations. I have 2 daughters, 16 and 19. You have a lot to look forward to. Take lots of videos and photos, they grow up too quickly and you need something to look back on.

-Jeff
Qarl
Dood!

She's very cute!

Congratulations. Hope Mom is resting a little.

Tell your wife she done good!
rick 918-S
nice work! clap56.gif smilie_pokal.gif cong beerchug.gif rads
Maltese Falcon
Congratulations on your new bundle of love wub.gif
I was so happy when we had our son, that I utilized his birthdate for a new part number sequence at work . It's been my best seller welder.gif !!
Teach your children well (CSN&Y) rolleyes.gif
ThinAir
Congratulations! What a sweet looking little girl! My little girl gave me a grandson 9 months ago - I'd forgotten just how special babies are. Enjoy! (you really didn't need to get all that much sleep anyway!)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.