1971 Porsche 914, I am sad to see my project go. My wife and I have enjoyed this car. We bought it in California 2 years ago, drove it to Phoenix AZ did some work on it and then moved to the mountains of California. Now the car just does not fit our life style. The car was painted about 3 years ago by the previous owner. The hell hole is clean, the car runs, the tail shift trans is in the car now and needs new synchros, but the guy I bought the car from gave me a side shift trans to trade out, he said it is in good condition. I bought the parts needed to convert the car to this trans (more desirable transmission). It has dual carbs and lots of power. The roof is in the trunk and has a matching spare tire. The car is a lot of fun to drive and with the current gas prices it gets 23mph on the highway.
Talk about a cool car.
Bring your CASH
Mike 480 766 8631

search words: 914 911 912 porsh convertible targa mazda VW topless BMW Honda s2000 rx7 carrera karmin Ghia roadster

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!