Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Red '76
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
relentless
I posted a picture of my black '72 a page or two back. This red '76 is pretty much bone stock. It came with a set of steel wheels, which I still have and may put back on since there is no clearance on the back tires. unsure.gif

The car was optioned without a radio, and the interior has black and white checkered cloth seat inserts, which are kinda rare. Original paint, stock interior optioned with the leather shift knob. I have since installed clear front and side lenses, which IMHO make it look even cleaner.
poorsche914
Nice! drooley.gif
Tom
agree.gif
Nice one! beerchug.gif
Tom
rick 918-S
Let's see the seats.
RickS
Muey bueno.
unpolire
I have the same Boyd's wheels on a Cadillac Eldorado Touring Coupe. I bought the car at the auction just because of the wheels which are NLA. Do you have the suction type center caps that require their unique wrench or a setscrew?
QUOTE(relentless @ Mar 10 2012, 01:07 PM) *

I posted a picture of my black '72 a page or two back. This red '76 is pretty much bone stock. It came with a set of steel wheels, which I still have and may put back on since there is no clearance on the back tires. unsure.gif

The car was optioned without a radio, and the interior has black and white checkered cloth seat inserts, which are kinda rare. Original paint, stock interior optioned with the leather shift knob. I have since installed clear front and side lenses, which IMHO make it look even cleaner.

Mike Bellis
echo?
relentless
These wheels had screws for the hubcap. Sorry to reply late, but my posts get moved around! I put this in owner's cars and then poof - post disappears! mad.gif

QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Mar 11 2012, 01:15 PM) *

echo?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.