Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3rd Time Is A Charm
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SLITS
This is the third time I have seen this 914 on Ebay. Each time it is bid up to $700+ and magically reappears a short time later - Can you say "shill" bidders. Always runs over the weekend, so that questions won't be answered. The answer you do get is "to many cars to answer questions". Apparently will not allow on-site inspection. Located somewhere near San Diego.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...5&category=6430

finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif
Maltese Falcon
I wonder if the seller pays for transporting it off of the property (some incentive here).
The bumperettes are so ozoned that the junkyard dogs haven't even chewed them wacko.gif
I'd spend the $400 tops...if I was doing up a track only, providing that it's all one piece and not clipped front or back. Other than that the seller needs to RUB a LAMP !
SLITS
I did notice one change - They added a $95.00 fee for ?

After seeing Jenny's Avatar, it looks like she may have been there. Notice the dents in the trunk lid? <_<
Red-Beard
OMG. The person _does_ know something about 914s, but they are spewing misinformation.

I wonder what the $95 service fee is for? Look at the number of missing parts. The brakes don't work (There is a chock block), no horn center, missing front signal light lenses, no windshield wipers, no top, no carpet, no center cushion or tray,

However, you do get fog lights and really disgusting seat covers wacko.gif
SLITS
Hi James - Miss the Baja Adventures - Maybe someday we could do the "loop" at hi-speed. The TX Troopers resemble the Policia Federales De Caminos laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.