Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wot. Any good Honda forums?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
underthetire
I need a little help. Pulled the throttle body off my kids civic, cleaned it, and went to re install it. The gasket flaps sold me was wrong, picked up the "other" possibility, and it was wrong as well. Both were way to small. Canadian car, so it might be the reason. I checked a couple forums and it seems like they were a bunch of kids that know very little other than bolting on "performance parts yo". Dealer didn't have one for me to go look at.
Johny Blackstain
hard to believe but try ebay... lots of hot rod parts & gaskets for civics there. most of my civic is off of ebay... lol
wingnut86
PM Fasthonda on our site. He races his 914 with Honda motors, has lots of connections.

biosurfer1
Honda-tech is the one I use...unfortunately its a lot of the ricer fanboys too but its usually 3-4 good threads out of 10 which is sadly a good ratio for Honda sites.
underthetire
Thanks, I'll check that out. Actually found out in a roundabout way, the fel pro stuff just doesn't fit. Big suprise. Rock auto has the victor reinz one that should work. It on its way.
Andyrew
d-series.org if its a d-series.
underthetire
Stupid question, how do I know what series it is? Engine is a d15b7, is that what they go by?
Andyrew
So its a D series.

D = Single cam
B = Dual cam (for reference)

15 = 1.5L

B7 = Head model, AKA 102HP non vtec engine from a DX.

Enjoy! Thats a pretty stout engine, Not much to go wrong and lasts forever...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.