Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What is a NOSspare tire and steel rim worth ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
sixnotfour
I'm a hoarder and have no idea what it is worth ??
not for sale just need a value............. bs.gif
914work
4 or 5 lug?
sixnotfour
8 lug from from my dads 1971 GMC pickup.

Im am totaly mocking the recent rash of this type of posting,,,to many watching Pickers on TV.

I do have a 4lug
tod914
NOS as new in the box? Or a never used spare? I picked up the last two steel NOS wheels from Porsche last year for $165.00 each. Found two other never used spares for around $100 each. Couldn't tell you on the tire. Suppose it depends what type, condition, and what somebody is trying to match to. The steelies have date codes on them as well. May or may not be a factor for a potential buyer. Hope that helps abit.
wingnut86
How about we bundle that nice 71' GMC 8-lug and that useless old rust-bucket of a 914-6/all numbers signed by Ferdinand.

I'll give you say CASH $4 for the GMC as a premium and I'll tow that rat trap of a 914 away for say, a tank of gas - no ccards for the gas please biggrin.gif
Elliot Cannon
Is it really that difficult to ignore a post you don't like? Are you personally insulted or inconvenienced by these posts?
sixnotfour
Is it really that difficult to ignore a post you don't like? Are you personally insulted or inconvenienced by these posts?

Thats why I did it 4 times ,, like some others.....You couldnt just ignore mine..Thats my point waist of space.

If its going to be for sale ..it is for sale , and should be in the FS section.

What the market will bare , Ebay.
underthetire
I have a hp color laser jet, network ready. What'd a think it's worth happy11.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 11 2012, 01:34 PM) *

Thats why I did it 4 times ,, like some others.....You couldnt just ignore mine..Thats my point waist of space.

Waste of space? What space? Is it really that important? OK then, lets get these admins working on this. Anyone who posts and asks for an estimate on what something might be worth should be banned for 30 days. happy11.gif av-943.gif
scotty b
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Mar 11 2012, 03:28 PM) *

QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 11 2012, 01:34 PM) *

Waste of space? What space? Is it really that important? OK then, lets get these admins working on this. Anyone who posts and asks for an estimate on what something might be worth should be banned for 30 days. happy11.gif av-943.gif

What ever happend to a good old fashioned draw and quartering ? confused24.gif things were so much simpler then sad.gif
sixnotfour
Anyone who posts and asks for an estimate on what something might be worth should be banned for 30 days. happy11.gif av-943.gif

Great idea !
tod914
Just ban the people that respond.
Dr Evil
rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.