Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tired very tired
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
sixnotfour
These posts are BS in my opinion, If there is a need, cant there be a special section for this bait and post for sale tactics.
Ebay it,, you will get the most, in most cases, whether you know the value or not. ESP if your listing for a friend.

Just curious, I'm a hoarder beer3.gif
914work
agree.gif ..sort of. Screw the special section just end this type of useless Posting.
McMark
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Steve
IBTL
McMark
Here's one of squirrels playing poker.

IPB Image
JRust
QUOTE(McMark @ Mar 11 2012, 10:15 AM) *

IPB Image

lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif I've never seen that before. AWESOME! Sorry I won't be making it by to see you tomorrow Mark. Maybe at WCR confused24.gif
Dr Evil
Pocket lint, just a feeler, what is it worth? rolleyes.gif
Mark Henry
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Mar 11 2012, 01:36 PM) *

Depends if it's wrapped around a Benjamin. shades.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 11 2012, 10:28 AM) *

These posts are BS in my opinion, If there is a need, cant there be a special section for this bait and post for sale tactics.
Ebay it,, you will get the most, in most cases, whether you know the value or not. ESP if your listing for a friend.

Just curious, I'm a hoarder beer3.gif

Is this really a problem for you?
sixnotfour
The recent rash of "its not for sale just curious" posts are ,,yes, Because they are for sale adds,, 9 out of 10 times.

And why couldn't you just ignore my post about it ?????
6freak
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Mar 11 2012, 11:51 AM) *

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Mar 11 2012, 01:36 PM) *

Depends if it's wrapped around a Benjamin. shades.gif

or belly button lint ..... lol-2.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 11 2012, 01:27 PM) *

The recent rash of "its not for sale just curious" posts are ,,yes, Because they are for sale adds,, 9 out of 10 times.

And why couldn't you just ignore my post about it ?????

Because I can't help commenting on humerous and inane posts. av-943.gif
sixnotfour
piratenanner.gif
Eric_Shea
agree.gif put it on eBay with a rediculous reserve you'll find out what it's worth. Otherwise, hit the classifieds.
Tom_T
QUOTE(McMark @ Mar 11 2012, 10:15 AM) *

IPB Image

Just curious ...... what are the squirrels worth? biggrin.gif
Mikey914
I think those threads are pretty much futile. It's worth what someone will pay or you think it's worth to you. Yes they should probably be in the classifieds, but if you have to put a price on something and don't know what's fàir I could see the question being valid.

Go high and put an OBO? Ultimately, we're not here to make every last dime we can, it is a community that helps keep these cars on the road. Maybe I could make more on my parts, but what's fair for you? That's the best way to approach it.

Just my .02
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.