Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ebay car- green 75
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
winnkhan
Has anyone seen the green 75 on ebay in houston TX?
what do you think ?

any and all comments please
dlee1967
If you are referring to the green 75 roller......it's mine. You can always ask detailed questions and I will give you the straight scoop. I had it listed on the board for a while, but had no bites.

I bought this as it was low milage and thought that I would do the rust repair under the battery and have a good A/C car. As it turns out, I found a perfect 72 instead to convert to V8 for my wife. I can't bring myself to part out this 75, although it would bring more money. The car sold on Ebay about two weeks ago, but the weasle that won it never paid, then blocked my emails, so I called him. Who should answer.....his Father! I told him that his son made the commitment to buy, but had sent me a nasty email that he was not going to pay and I was not happy. The next email that I got was from the son saying that it was all a "misunderstanding" and that he had already spent his money on something else, but would pay my fees. Sounds familiar? This seems to happen more and more on Ebay.

If you are interested in getting more details on the car, shoot me an email and I will email back my phone number. David Lee
winnkhan
hey i PM'd you .
Chris H.
Was that car Palma Green originally? Is that WHITE interior I see? wub.gif
Stutgart46
I have seen the Green 914 and it is exactly how David describes it. I just purchased a '72 from David and besides being one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet, he is extremely honest and loves 914's.
It's a short drive from Tulsa to Houston, come on down and get that thing. You can be one of a handful of people that has a 914 with White interior. smile.gif
dlee1967
Palma green with white interior was the original scheme. How cool is that? The PO chose to go with a rather strange respray color. I chose to sell this car as I really have more cars than I care to rebuild and it would be a good start for someone who wants an A/C car. I now have two V8 cars and now a '69 911T....no flames please.

I have a soft spot in my heart for wayward 914s. If someone tells me of one rotting away, I buy it and try to find a new owner. Almost like the SPCA of Porsche 914s. In the case of this 75, the 1.8L is now in a 912 and the tranny is now in my V8 with a new gearset.

David Lee
RD Evans
David...PM sent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.