I have for sale a 1968 VW Beetle. At this moment it is tore down for restoration. The interior has gotten new rear floor boards installed. the rear cargo area has been cut out though to make way for an access door to the transaxle from the top. The whole interior has been primered and is ready for paint. the dash (which has been unmolested save for the radio slot) has been painted glossy black and looks really good. I have tons of parts, nuts and bolts ready to go into this car. At this moment the transaxle is off the car and is dissassembled, I was redoing it to put a superdiff in for the added horsepower the Porsche 914 2.0 engine would put out that also comes with the car. The engine is partially dissassembled with the heads and the cylinders removed. on of the pistons is off. The front of the vehicle has drop spindle suspension installed with front disc brake conversion already done. I have all the fenders and in great condition, no body damage, just a little rust to sand off and primer and they are ready to go. I have a ton of stuff that goes with this car, new carpet kit for the front I havnt installed, all the seats, all the glass except the front windshield, Its a great project for the classic vw enthusiast. The car comes with a clean title on Non-op. No salvage or any "Out of the DMV System" BS. Totally clean and legit. The only problem with getting the car is that the transaxle is off the car and dissassembled. This means there are no rear wheels on the vehicle at the moment and it is sitting on jack stands. Im currently working on getting a spare trans just to bolt up for the wheels so somebody can put on a trailer and tow away. This project has cost me over 1200 so far and i havnt got it running yet, and I dont have the time or money anymore to get it going. 700 is a steal for all that you are getting. I will be posting pics soon. Call or txt me at (916) 719-3237 my name is C.J. Thankyou for looking
Cod-bag Free Craigslist Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Analytics!

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!