I have a beautiful custom Ferrari sign that is 2 feet tall, a foot and a half wide, and a inch thick. This sign is in the shape of the Ferrari badge. Not only does it look great as is, it also lights up. Behind it is a string of high powered LEDs Which are rated to last 50,000 hours life, and are extremely durable unlike a fragile neon tube. This sign is also 3d for it has multiple layers giving it a realistic effect. This sign will look fantastic on the wall next to your pride and joy, or just hangin up in your office. This can be yours for $ 245

###############################PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER SO I CAN CALL YOU BACK###################################

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I can ship this sign for extra<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Ferrari, Mercedes, bmw, Porsche, corvette, Lamborghini, alpha Romeo, Bugatti, Ferrari, gtr, fast, f1, formula 1, grand prix, antique, vintage, ceramic, porcelain, neon, metal, collectible, historic, hot rod, Plymouth, charger, mustang, neon, sign, hto rod, 911, Porsche, 928, 944, Carrera gt, carrera, cayenne, panamera, turbo, boxter, 914, 928, 991, 996, 924, v 8, v 10, v 12, v8, v10, v12, porsche

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!