Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS, 1975 914 1.8
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Porscheman912
I am trying to help a guy sell a 1975 914, that has a little surface rust, under the car. The area where the engine seal is on the right side of the engine is rusted out, and battery box has 2 rust holes, and they made a tray the sits over the battery box. I have the car listed on the Portland, OR CL site. I have 40 pictures of this car, and will take more when I go replace the carb on it on Tuesday. The engine runs, but only when pouring gas down the carb. It has a Weber, but I have a 2 barrel Motorcraft that I am putting on the car. Both carbs will be going with the car. Right now, the throttle carb, and speedo cable are bad, and I will replace them. Please contact me and I will email all of the pictures to you, and will take more if needed. This car has the from factory sway bar, fog lights, and part of the AC system in it.

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/pts/2893229996.html

jcambo7
More pictures will help sell the car. Especially of the common rust areas. Like: battery tray, hell hole(below battery tray), longs, floor pans, rear trunk, left engine shelf. Pics of the engine help also. Also, the rules state you need to put a price in your thread.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.