Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S - The essentials for any 914 owner over 40
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Memorabilia
ahdoman
Click to view attachment

Selling off my collection of 914 "stuff". The first is this collection of essential 914 accessories. Don't try to impress your date without these items. Will take PayPal. Please email me at ahdoman@socal.rr.com with any questions.

The lot contains;
1 x "wide stripe" corduroy adjustable hat. Works great for hiding the bald spots. wear it on a hot day with the targa top off and give your scalp the sauna it deserves.

1 x 914 belt buckle. I don't know much about this other than it seems to be some sort of ceramic or enamel materal that has been "painted" into a cast steel backing. I've tried to find out something about it on the internet but can't find anything. It's the only one I've seen. The quality is really pretty good. It does have some fine hairline cracks in the enamel. It's designed to go onto one of your old wide leather belts. The kind you used to keep you bell bottoms up with.

1 x "Perpetuating Porsche Paranoia" book by Richard Pietruska. This is a funny tongue in cheek book that's mostly about the 911 crowd but that means the 914 owner appreciates it's humor all the more. No mention of 914's in the book except for this one page...

Click to view attachment
VegasRacer
pm sent.

The belt buckle is all I really want, but I will take the entire lot if that is how you are selling it. first.gif
ahdoman
Sale pending.
ahdoman
Sold.
unpolire
QUOTE(ahdoman @ Mar 11 2012, 10:27 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Selling off my collection of 914 "stuff". The first is this collection of essential 914 accessories. Don't try to impress your date without these items. Will take PayPal. Please email me at ahdoman@socal.rr.com with any questions.

The lot contains;
1 x "wide stripe" corduroy adjustable hat. Works great for hiding the bald spots. wear it on a hot day with the targa top off and give your scalp the sauna it deserves.

1 x 914 belt buckle. I don't know much about this other than it seems to be some sort of ceramic or enamel materal that has been "painted" into a cast steel backing. I've tried to find out something about it on the internet but can't find anything. It's the only one I've seen. The quality is really pretty good. It does have some fine hairline cracks in the enamel. It's designed to go onto one of your old wide leather belts. The kind you used to keep you bell bottoms up with.

1 x "Perpetuating Porsche Paranoia" book by Richard Pietruska. This is a funny tongue in cheek book that's mostly about the 911 crowd but that means the 914 owner appreciates it's humor all the more. No mention of 914's in the book except for this one page...

Click to view attachment

The book author, Richard Pietruska, was one of my college instructors at Art Center!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.