914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TJB/914
Only the KOOL kids have Rear Fog Lights on their 914's. wub.gif wub.gif

Very nice Eric. pray.gif

T
BTW: I don't have power to mine yet. confused24.gif
Tom_T
I can just hear Pat boiling over about now! laugh.gif stirthepot.gif

PS - a darn good idea in places like the CA Central Valley, with Tule Fog caused 50-100+ car pile ups! blink.gif
TJB/914
While on the subject of Rear Fog Lights here's some CW info.

Eric's Fog Lamp is the European issue (highly collectable) and my Fog Lamp is US issue and more common. The photo showing the lens side by side shows the European lens much thinner. Eric's Fog is a beauty.

T
Niklas
Anyone got the drawings for the fastening piece?
Have seen it on 914world but can not find it now.

Niklas
racerbvd
All right, I have an NOS one for mine evilgrin.gif
PeeGreen 914
I don't have one of these hissyfit.gif I'm never going to be one of the cool kids sad2.gif
MDG
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Mar 12 2012, 05:43 PM) *

I don't have one of these hissyfit.gif I'm never going to be one of the cool kids sad2.gif

You are one of the cool kids, Jon.

Besides, when/if Erc ever gets his on the road, just show up at an event he's attending and steal his. confused24.gif They don't look like they'd be hard to snap off.
SLITS
His cherry has been pushed so far back he uses it as a tail light?
Cairo94507
I have never been a follower or one to succumb to peer pressure biggrin.gif so unfortunately, though I really like the idea of a rear foglight, unless it can be made by adding a light inside the stock taillight, my car won't have one. I do realize this is kind of a GT item anyway as I really do not recall seeing a lot of them on stock-bodied cars. Definitely cool light though.
KELTY360
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Mar 12 2012, 01:43 PM) *

Hang in there Jon, you'll make it. We took a vote on whether you're a Cool Kid and you're getting close.....you finished second. shades.gif
MDG
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Mar 12 2012, 07:31 PM) *

We took a vote .....you finished second. shades.gif

every time . . . on five separate occasions.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.