Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Riddle me this..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
Lovely run, good b'fast and lunch, low temp this am in Frazier was 31 effin degrees! But none of that's important.

4 cars (with a total of 28 cylinders) showed up. Describe the cars wink.gif Picture to follow.
JoeSharpOld
Soo Howard: No 4's showed up? Wher did you lunch?
Joe
Howard
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Sep 19 2004, 03:43 PM)
Soo Howard: No 4's showed up? Wher did you lunch?
Joe

Nope, there was one 4. Lunch at Elkins Ranch Golf Couse.
skline
So you had 3 V8 cars and one 4 cylinder. That would be my guess.
Duffster
Kewl!!

My fun was limited to a couple of anti-social blasts around the groves. Nearly got James Deaned by a one-ton dually that had already made the left in front of me in his head. (Signal? Everybody knows I live down there!) Those Boxter S brakes were worth every penny and then some! Ain't this great when they're running like they should?!
Howard
QUOTE(skline @ Sep 19 2004, 04:08 PM)
So you had 3 V8 cars and one 4 cylinder. That would be my guess.

Nope. A 914/4, 914/6, 914/8 and a Viper.
Allan
Wish I could of been there, I think it was a great day for a drive. Even here in Bake-town it was only 75 and to think, as soon as I take my motor out it gets nice. sad.gif
Maltese Falcon
Howard, 31 deg. is mucho sweeeeeeet for forced induction ! aktion035.gif

Allan, is your 2.0 out for some tuning or what's going back into the 914...now that you have a vacancy ??
Marty aka der Falcon
Mike D.
It was a great run this morning, Thanks Howard for mapping it out. Lot's of good curves and several fast straights, with dips (negative G's on your butt coming up the other side, whoooo!) We're already talking about doing it again except next time it will be backwards with a few different turns,a Poker Run $$ and beer and BBQ at the end. beerchug.gif

-Mike D.
GWN7
Lovely run, good b'fast and lunch, low temp this am in Frazier was 31 effin degrees! But none of that's important.

It was 31 here today too, but that is with a C.... T-shirt and shorts weather, top off the car. Looked like everyone who had wheels was out for a run this afternoon.
skline
So Howard, How does your car compare to the Viper in Acceleration? can you keep up with it? How about the curves? Does the Viper handle as well? Inquiring minds want to know.
Howard
QUOTE(skline @ Sep 20 2004, 07:23 AM)
So Howard, How does your car compare to the Viper in Acceleration? can you keep up with it? How about the curves? Does the Viper handle as well? Inquiring minds want to know.

My buddy is a newbie on the twisties, so can't compare that way. Did drive his car at Willow and believe it would kick my ass. Acceleration is comparable, but killer brakes and modern suspension give it the edge. Surprisingly easy car to drive 9/10ths, but size becomes issue when really pushing it through esses.

Scott, did you get your new plates? Just got card from DMV that my 'MTLMTR' is in for Moby.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.