Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: COTM Nomination Time
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carr914
It's that time again ( not this hitfan[1].gif time)

You the Residents of this Den of Inequitity get to Nominate Worthy Candidates for COTM (Car of the Month - I know it isn't every month, give me a break).

The First Five (5) Candidates Nominated then 2nd'd will be in our Contest.

For Candidates to be Eligible;
the car ( not the Owner) can't be a prior Winner
The Car cannot have been in our most recent COTM Contest
Has to be a Member (current within the last 6 months) here

More Rules I can make up if necessary

r_towle
Car should have flares and rockers on display next to the car...so that rules out you and me
carr914
QUOTE(r_towle @ Mar 12 2012, 10:13 PM) *

Car should have flares and rockers on display next to the car...so that rules out you and me

Good Theme 6-8 Months out. Take Pictures Now with your car and in Late Fall we can have Before & After COTM

Other Suggestions, Please send me a pm - Lets keep this Thread to Nominations & Seconds
firstknight13
biggrin.gif why don't you put one of those jackstand beauties on as cotm......just to remind the good ones how they started......
dlkawashima
I nominate BDog's sinister looking "Vader"

Click to view attachment
Ferg
I second that one!
Rand
Love that beast. But is he still here? Sold and moved on? Hoping he reconsidered.
Socalandy
Jim Hoyland's car.

daily driver. Purchased in 1983 in Sunset Beach and subsequently restored in 1984. Getty dash, heated seats and alot more. he has done everything to this car and some twice biggrin.gif and give his some cred. for not back dating the bumpers

Nice car!!!
Ferg
Oh crap, can I change my second to Jim's ? smilie_pokal.gif
Socalandy
its only going to get tougher and Bdog's car is SICK
nsr-jamie
That black one is incredible. Didn't he win a best of show last year? Looking forward to seeing the other cars so I can decide
markb
2nd on Jim's. smile.gif
'73-914kid
I nominate Jon Fernandes' super clean '74. I've seen a bunch of pictures of his car, and it is incredibly clean throughout. And it's yellow bootyshake.gif
Click to view attachment
bcheney
QUOTE(Socalandy @ Mar 12 2012, 08:36 PM) *

Jim Hoyland's car.

daily driver. Purchased in 1983 in Sunset Beach and subsequently restored in 1984. Getty dash, heated seats and alot more. he has done everything to this car and some twice biggrin.gif and give his some cred. for not back dating the bumpers

Nice car!!!

3rd on Jim's car...Very nice looking ride...I like the big bumpers!
914itis
QUOTE('73-914kid @ Mar 13 2012, 12:25 AM) *

I nominate Jon Fernandes' super clean '74. I've seen a bunch of pictures of his car, and it is incredibly clean throughout. And it's yellow bootyshake.gif
Click to view attachment

I second Jon Fernandez as a clean northeast car
rick 918-S
I nominate AZ914. Sorry for the photo. This does not do the car justice. Perhaps Jason will post some better photos. I guess I failed to take a photo of the car at the RRC 11. This is all I could dig up on short notice.

Click to view attachment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1u9n3-R70s
jcambo7
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Mar 13 2012, 10:53 AM) *

I nominate AZ914. Sorry for the photo. This does not do the car justice. Perhaps Jason will post some better photos. I guess I failed to take a photo of the car at the RRC 11. This is all I could dig up on short notice.

Click to view attachment

You get that from Andy?
RiqueMar
I second Jasons. Maybe after he gets COTM he'll stop trailering it?

... Maybe? biggrin.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Mar 13 2012, 09:06 AM) *
You get that from Andy?

poke.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(dlkawashima @ Mar 12 2012, 08:19 PM) *
I nominate BDog's sinister looking "Vader"

I thought he sold it??? confused24.gif

He hasn't logged on here in a year ...
sad.gif
Socalandy
I have some great shots of Jasons car I will post later today
AZ914
Thanks Rick! That is perhaps a blown-up avatar pic. Back before the bumper back-date. All my car pics are on my home computer. I'll try to get a couple up later!
AZ914
Here is one:

MoveQik
QUOTE(RiqueMar @ Mar 13 2012, 09:46 AM) *

... Maybe? biggrin.gif

Hah!

I found this picture of Jason's car after the 3.2 went in. I believe Ed(EJM) took it. Not sure why his car looks so nice in this photo. Must be the supporting cast.... happy11.gif

Click to view attachment
rick 918-S
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Mar 13 2012, 03:26 PM) *

QUOTE(RiqueMar @ Mar 13 2012, 09:46 AM) *

... Maybe? biggrin.gif

Hah!

I found this picture of Jason's car after the 3.2 went in. I believe Ed(EJM) took it. Not sure why his car looks so nice in this photo. Must be the supporting cast.... happy11.gif

Click to view attachment

Now I would nominate you also Mike but how can your car and Jasons car run against each other? screwy.gif I think there would be a real issue when it came to voting. confused24.gif wacko.gif Besides there is already one yellow car nominated.
BDog
Andy .........I still have the car and it has almost 3000 miles on it. As you know the weather up here sucks most of time......BDog
rick 918-S
QUOTE(BDog @ Mar 13 2012, 06:32 PM) *

Andy .........I still have the car and it has almost 3000 miles on it. As you know the weather up here sucks most of time......BDog

Great to see you post! Where you been?
SirAndy
QUOTE(BDog @ Mar 13 2012, 04:32 PM) *

It's alive! biggrin.gif bye1.gif

Glad you're still around ...
beerchug.gif
carr914
We've got 4, still need 1 more to get the Poll going
jcambo7
I nominate dlee6204

Click to view attachment
rick 918-S
QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Mar 14 2012, 10:22 AM) *

I nominate dlee6204

Click to view attachment

Sweet! Second that one! drooley.gif Love that color! wub.gif
carr914
OK, we have 5, I will put the Poll up later

T.C.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.