Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Party to light off the new Engine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DNHunt
If any one wants to come watch, we'll have beer, burgers and champagne if all goes well. My place is kinda on the way home from Bremerton, so people who are at the AX can stop by.

Gonna fire it up with Kevin's carbs and open pipes. I hope it makes a whole ton of noise.

Invites open to everyone, but a heads up on who's comin could help. I'll post directions later. mueba.gif beer3.gif

Dave
2-OH!
I'm in...wouldn't miss it...

My Boss will come also, so put us down for two seats on the front row...

2-OH!
2-OH!
Dave:

Since I found this thread on the 3rd page, I guess it's just me and you...Can I have two beers then...

2-OH!
rhodyguy
i can make it at about 6:00. don't start the party without me. wink.gif

kevin
Bleyseng
should be able to cruise on down to party with ya.

Geoff
seanery
what about a live webcam setup?
Bleyseng
hehe, now that would be cool. If Dave has wireless cable I'll bring down the laptop and a webcam. Could just do it over Microsofts Instant Messenger...... I talk to people in Holland that way sometimes.

Geoff
914werke
Hoo Ha, I assume it'll be IN the car by then?
DNHunt
Sorry to say we're on dial up.

It's gonna be on a stand I'll rig up. I thought it would be more fun that way. Hopefully lots of noise and smoke. Ought to go good with beer3.gif

Dave
ablose58
Good job DAVE smilie_pokal.gif I'll be there just give a time boldblue.gif Should be very cool aktion035.gif
rick 918-S
post a short video for us guy's that can't make it! smilie_pokal.gif
Verruckt
Maybe one of the neighbors has wireless... wink.gif
Eddie914
Noise and Smoke? My car should fit right in!

Eddie
crash914
I guess you will beat me to the light off.....

My motor is sitting under the car waiting for me to find the time to finish the install...I will be in Texas next week and Kalifornia the week after...I should be home on the 12 of October, so perhaps I can do the east cost light off....

Big Fours rule!!

Good luck, your motor is something to strive for....I only wish I put as much time and effort into mine...
Jake Raby
Dave,
sure wish I could be there, why are you guys always so damn far away!!

Hey Herb, a correction:

MassIVe fours rule!
crash914
I stand corrected..... <_<
Rocky
High power, smoke, noise, killer visuals and the smell of a new motor lighting up with a cold Corona in my hand....o-yea and only 4 miles away, Im in like Bill Clinton at a cheerleader sleep-over. rocking nana.gif givemebeer.gif drooley.gif

Tim
Bleyseng
Com on Jake! Its a short flight maybe 4.5hrs......
Then finding Dave's place is another 3hrs..............

Geoff
3d914
Congrats Dave,

Keep us posted of the results - video would be nice!

You guys behave yourselves beerchug.gif - don't want you'al ending up on the 6pm news! It gives Teeners a bad rep! laugh.gif

Enjoy!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.