Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pre order for MOMS service covers for Hershey
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
Talking with Mom tonight and she said that she would take pre orders for anyone going to Hershey that would like one of her service covers. So...................

IF you are going to Hershey and can pick up your cover there the price is $60. The dead line to order is April 11th or if / when we hit 20 orders.

You can pick up your cover(s) at the 914 group area - I will PM everyone ordering my mobile number just in case you can't find us at hershey.

Please post here if you would like one and I will keep this post updated with order list.

Thanks everyone See ya at Hershey beerchug.gif

Here is a Link to MOMS service covers in the Vendor section of 914 world. Also added pictures to this post. Not pictured, but covers come in a nice hand made storage bag also.

Order list

#1 Dr Evil - Pd
#2 Shoe - Pd
#3 7275914911 - Pd
#4 PPetion
#5 914Dave (springs & I owe $10)
#6 & #7 Scarlet75 -Pd
#8 Bozo914
#9 Jaymann
#10 Scotti
#11 Tedman5
#12 cantley914
#13 Dion
#14 Budk - Pd (Give Dr Evil)
#15 Nickp997 - pd
#16 perrysan

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Dr Evil
I am finally going to spring for one of these smile.gif Since I am soon to have awesome paint on my car thanks to Scotty B, I need to protect it when I will inevitably be working on it. How do I order for Hershey?
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Mar 13 2012, 05:12 PM) *

I am finally going to spring for one of these smile.gif Since I am soon to have awesome paint on my car thanks to Scotty B, I need to protect it when I will inevitably be working on it. How do I order for Hershey?

You just did. I will PM you also.
hot_shoe914
Put me down for one too. You can charge it to poke.gif Evil for my birthday present but if he fails to pay slap.gif I will cover it.

Thanks,
Shoe
GaroldShaffer
14.gif

QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Mar 13 2012, 06:20 PM) *

Put me down for one too. You can charge it to poke.gif Evil for my birthday present but if he fails to pay slap.gif I will cover it.

Thanks,
Shoe

tod914
Just want to give a plug for Garold. His mom's service cover, is by far the best accesory I bought for my 914 smile.gif
I am in for 1 with Hershey pickup. I will have a car, urr paint job, nice enough one day!!
914itis
I am in for one
firstknight13
QUOTE(tod914 @ Mar 13 2012, 07:07 PM) *

Just want to give a plug for Garold. His mom's service cover, is by far the best accesory I bought for my 914 smile.gif

biggrin.gif me too......!!! one of my best purchases
914dave
I'll take one.
AndyB
Put me down for one
GaroldShaffer
Thanks guys. beerchug.gif
AndyB
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Mar 14 2012, 06:49 AM) *

Thanks guys. beerchug.gif

Make that 2 for me please and thank you
hot_shoe914

Greedy bastard, like you can work on 2 cars at a time. poke.gif slap.gif
plas76targa
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Mar 14 2012, 05:17 AM) *

Greedy bastard, like you can work on 2 cars at a time. poke.gif slap.gif

..or is he getting the service cover and the top mini-cover mixed up.
Both are great products!
rmital
QUOTE(tod914 @ Mar 13 2012, 11:07 PM) *

agree.gif
Tod got me one for my Bday....best gift ever! very well made. Almost makes me think I need another one just in case; of what, who knows. It's a sicknes this 914 stuff...... flag.gif
Bob L.
I won't be in Hershey and don't really need one yet but I sure would like to see what you're talking about.
I'm not going to say Worthless but this thread could use a pic or two.
It may entice someone else to buy.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Bob L. @ Mar 14 2012, 06:41 AM) *

I won't be in Hershey and don't really need one yet but I sure would like to see what you're talking about.
I'm not going to say Worthless but this thread could use a pic or two.
It may entice someone else to buy.

shocked[1].gif What!!!!!!!!!!! You don't know what Moms service covers look like??/ I thought everyone did. biggrin.gif Just kidding, you bring up a good point. I will add picture to my first post. You can also check out this LINK to MOMS service covers over in the Vendor section. Again thanks for the slap.gif to remind me to post pictures. beerchug.gif
bozo914
I'm in for one. See ya @ Hershey
GaroldShaffer
icon_bump.gif to page one for Mom cheer.gif
Jaymann
I want one of these, and will be at Hershey.Thanks Jaymann
Tedman5
Down for 1 please. I live near Hershey and will def be there! Local PCA/CPA member and working the event.
cantley914
I'm in for one too.
Pick up in Hershey
Let me know where we meet for the transaction and a beerchug.gif
Cheers,
Steph
GaroldShaffer
icon_bump.gif weekend bump icon_bump.gif
GaroldShaffer
icon_bump.gif last bump before April 11th order deadline icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.