Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Excellence Tech Article 914 3.6L Series
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tadink
I've seen this series appear periodically in Excellence, they are up to installment 17 now - has anyone seen this appear online anywhere? Do you think I'd need to buy all 17 issues at $10 per to get up to speed? erk. Gotta be a better way - - - does Paul Sayegh frequent this site? anyone know him? Seems a bay area guy -

Excellence Magazine
Project 914 3.6: Part 17
The final details: Corner-balancing, alignment, paint, protection, and a performance chip

Story and Photos by Paul Sayegh
poorsche914
Found this: 914 Build
Dr Evil
Oh, so that is why you needed the wing. You are putting a 3.6 in yer car poke.gif
wink.gif
tadink
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Mar 14 2012, 11:47 AM) *

Oh, so that is why you needed the wing. You are putting a 3.6 in yer car poke.gif
wink.gif

LOL, oh I've got plans - BIG plans! all will be revealed, in the data gathering stage....

smile.gif
ConeDodger
Probably the easiest way to get the information you are looking for is to contact Paul directly. He is a member here and his screen name is PRS914-6.

He lives in Northern California and attends lots of events with the car. He is an avid skier and probably skis 75-100 days a year. If he doesn't get back to you right away, it might be because the Sierra Nevada Mountain resorts just got a butt-load of snow... biggrin.gif Oh, and he just became a grandfather too. I ignored everyone for a while after that happened for us...
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 14 2012, 01:47 PM) *

Probably the easiest way to get the information you are looking for is to contact Paul directly. He is a member here and his screen name is PRS914-6.

He lives in Northern California and attends lots of events with the car. He is an avid skier and probably skis 75-100 days a year. If he doesn't get back to you right away, it might be because the Sierra Nevada Mountain resorts just got a butt-load of snow... biggrin.gif Oh, and he just became a grandfather too. I ignored everyone for a while after that happened for us...

What?? The lady in your avatar is a Grandmother? SHUT UUP!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Mar 14 2012, 01:59 PM) *

smile.gif
Krieger
Good lookin lad, but his diaper is full laugh.gif
PRS914-6
Series is finished, 19 articles total. I'm happy to answer any questions you might have about the project. Many here at World can answer any question you could possibly have about a 914....

Feel free to PM me or we can chat by phone if you have something specific.

On the Excellence site there are several articles on line under different subjects. Try both the technical and the modified areas
mepstein
QUOTE(PRS914-6 @ Mar 14 2012, 10:24 PM) *

Series is finished, 19 articles total. I'm happy to answer any questions you might have about the project. Many here at World can answer any question you could possibly have about a 914....

Feel free to PM me or we can chat by phone if you have something specific.

On the Excellence site there are several articles on line under different subjects. Try both the technical and the modified areas

Paul - I've looked but my search skills aren't up to the task. Can you provide the links? thanks, mark
mepstein
QUOTE(PRS914-6 @ Mar 14 2012, 10:49 PM) *

Found them. I was hoping for #1-16. biggrin.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 14 2012, 03:12 PM) *

QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Mar 14 2012, 01:59 PM) *

smile.gif

Yeah, yeah. Cute kid and all. Now how about some more pics of his Grandmother. drooley.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.