Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: o/t anyone know this song??
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
PLEASE help me figure out what the ending is to the song that never ends. huh.gif Its my turn coming up to drive the kids for Special Olympics to turniments. We have about a 6 hour drive and one of the kids thinks this is the team song so.... blink.gif It doesnt stop untill we get out of the car. Please have a heart and come up with an ending if it doesnt have one. Iv tried ear plugs but after a while you can still hear it in the back ground.
Part Pricer
Here you go...

The Complete Lyrics to The Song That Never Ends
mike_the_man
I think you're SOL! It wouldn't be called the Song that Never Ends if it ended, now would it. I'm sure that greater minds than ours have tried to come up with a solution to this, but as far as I know, it has never been succesful. All I can say is that I'm glad I'm not you!
type47
???????????

... it's over 'cause i say it's over?
Jenny
It NEVER ENDS! I used to help out at a day care, and would get that song stuck in my head for days at a time. Here's my suggestion. You're best bet is they move on to something else. Either a kiddie tape with lots of different songs that aren't as annoying, or one of these...

good luck,

Jen
phantom914
QUOTE(Jenny @ Sep 20 2004, 11:13 AM)
............................. or one of these...

good luck,

Jen

A boogie board? blink.gif

Andrew
spare time toys
QUOTE(Jenny @ Sep 20 2004, 02:13 PM)
tape with lots of different songs that aren't as annoying, or one of these...

good luck,

Jen

Thanks Jen Ill take some of my AC/DC tapes and drown em out with Highway to Hell aktion035.gif I dont think they would like the guy with the surf board cool_shades.gif lol2.gif
airsix
Give the kid a jar of peanut-butter and a spoon. Then it will just be the mumble that never ends. Still anoying, but quieter.

-Ben M.
Jenny
QUOTE(spare time toys @ Sep 20 2004, 12:24 PM)
I dont think they would like the guy with the surf board cool_shades.gif lol2.gif

Nah, I guess he is a bit goofy looking. Just beggin' to be in a Mentos commercial. Sorry about that. slap.gif

Jen
Meredith
QUOTE(airsix @ Sep 20 2004, 02:00 PM)
Give the kid a jar of peanut-butter and a spoon. Then it will just be the mumble that never ends. Still anoying, but quieter.

-Ben M.

Good suggestion! I'll have to remember that when I have kids someday...

Mer
Allan
Just change the team song to "99 bottles of (Their Favorite Beverage) on the wall" biggrin.gif
morph
Teach him some other songs, (i.e. camp songs, silly songs). Or just make up an ending.

Hiedi
rhodyguy
i'll have 2 sharpened pencils for my eardrums please. you would need it on 8-track, or continous reverse cassette.

kevin
type47
no, no... peanut butter and saltine crackers....
phantom914
QUOTE(type47 @ Sep 21 2004, 05:30 AM)
no, no... peanut butter and saltine crackers....

And then tell them they can only whistle the tune.

Andrew
balljoint
$20.00 for the quietest kid on the ride. Tell them up front.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.