This is a 1970 914 Porsche most likely built in 1969. The serial number is #972 ever built. This is a project for the serious restorer of classic cars. I don't want to sell it to be used as parts - it deserves to be restored. That being said - it is a project. The body is straight and shows no indications of being hit. The rear hood and taillight area have had holes drilled from "add-ons" over its lifetime. It has a side shift transmission and a 1.7l engine, frozen and stripped of the fuel injection. The car was parked near a wooded area so much of the electronics have been ruined by a mouse. The dash is sun beaten. The ignition key turns and locks/ unlocks the steering wheel. The interior is in poor shape and the left rear brake caliper has been removed. RUST: there is no rust in either trunk area but both sides of the engine compartment has rust as well as the running board and passenger compartment. I do have a caliper and two doors for window parts I can throw in. I can get you a tail shift trans and keep the side shift if you like. Lets talk!

I have clear salvage title, non-opped.

This price is very negotiable so make me any offer as long as you intend to restore her, not part her. I would lower the price significantly for the right person. The car is in the Uvas area of Morgan Hill.

Leave message, John 408-832-6649

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!