Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I did it!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Qarl
Cut the admins some slack on this one.

I hesitated about starting the thread I did on the state of affairs in Iraq for the very reason it started pissing people off, so I deleted it.

You should have seen what I was going to post originally.

I don't like seeing people pissed at each other.

Cya!
fiid
The question on everyone's lips is:

"Was that thread just bait right form the get-go??"

LMAO.

I resisted this one. mueba.gif for the record.
Mueller
I don't like seeing people pissed at each other.

it's better to be pissed off than to be pissed on, unless you are into that kinda thing laugh.gif blink.gif
Qarl
No, it wasn't bait.

I was just really frustrated today (and scared) reading all the sh!tty headlines today.

Unfortunately it is so difficult to have a discussion about this sort of stuff "virtually" without emotions flaring and things getting out of hand.

It's often difficult to express true feelings in a post.

Good night everyone!
TimT
Yes too many unchecked emotions, misinformation, and innuendo ruin politica/current events l posts..

The state of the world today could be lots better..

and no I wont give my opinion why beer.gif
SLITS
It has become plainly obvious that we cannot have a discussion without the weanies getting pissed I guess. I left the thread at about 5:30 and wondered how long it would be before it was deleted. I don't know when you did it, but it's 8:30 now and it's gone. Back to "how to remove frozen bolts and rust repair" whooooopeeeee.
rhodyguy
every time i hear "x number of marines killed in bagdad today" it makes for a tense couple of days. with the near daily anouncements, it's made for a pretty shitty month. got word yest my son SHOULD rotate out soon. "i fly out today" would have been more to my liking.

kevin
red914
Kevin, i had no idea you had a son over there. i hope he comes home safely, and soon. is he a Marine?

btw, i am still inspired by what i saw at your house on saturday. good thing i haven't had the time to start a bathroom project!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.