Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Made myself a t-shirt today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kfish914
So we made some t-shirts for my daughters b-day and we had a few of the transfer sheets left and I decided to make myself one. My wife who says i have way to many t-shirts (One can never have enough) even said "now I like that one...now go get rid of an old one."

Here is the front

Click to view attachment

And the back

Click to view attachment
Tom_T
Nice! smilie_pokal.gif
IronHillRestorations
Very nice
6freak
Nice ..but you forgot the 6 confused24.gif
smile.gif
abnrdo
Oooooo I like it too!
first.gif
Lennies914
looks great!
kfish914
I knew some one would notice the "6" missing. biggrin.gif I left it out because it made it longer than the image and I liked th size of the letters. the letters looked to small when I made them small enought to fit under the image. Also I just figured all the GT's were sixers and most people would not know the difference if the 6 was missing from the emblem:)

I'm going to make one for a friend of mine but his will have his 70 Chevelle that was just in Hot Rod mag. 1300 plus horse power at the rear w00t.gif
TC 914-8
So getting some made for ther rest of us is questionable confused24.gif
Different colors idea.gif
kfish914
Yes I could make more....changing thet-shirt color yes,car color? i will have to see if I can.
Other wise I could change the car pretty easy. I would just need a good side view photo. I would be able to change scripting to match the car. i.e. 914-4, 914 2.0 etc also.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.