Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 14 pin connector
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
timothy_nd28
Putting my car back together, noticed that the 14 pin wire harness that plugs into the relay board has been cut. I need that connector with 6-8" inches of that wire, so I can solder my wires to it.

Also, looking for the barrel nut that attaches to the throttle cable at the throttle body.
bdstone914
PM sent
Bruce
IronHillRestorations
If you can get about two feet it would be better. Stair step your splices so you don't end up with a huge wad in your harness.
timothy_nd28
Thanks, excellent advice! beerchug.gif
Drums66
QUOTE(9146986 @ Mar 19 2012, 06:53 AM) *

If you can get about two feet it would be better. Stair step your splices so you don't end up with a huge wad in your harness.

.......It would be better poke.gif
bye1.gif
falconfp2001
I have an extra wiring harness you can have if you pay the shipping? It also has a working ECU attached.

Frank
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(falconfp2001 @ Mar 19 2012, 10:09 AM) *

I have an extra wiring harness you can have if you pay the shipping? It also has a working ECU attached.

Frank

hijacked.gif

Frank,

If Tim passes on this I would like it, but only if Tim passes.

Thanks
timothy_nd28
Take it Garold, I'm after the 14 pin connector thats part of the cars wiring harness, not the 12 pin connector attached to the. FI harness
falconfp2001
QUOTE(tim_nd @ Mar 19 2012, 12:00 PM) *

Take it Garold, I'm after the 14 pin connector thats part of the cars wiring harness, not the 12 pin connector attached to the. FI harness

Oh, then you want this one
timothy_nd28
Yep, that's the one
falconfp2001
QUOTE(tim_nd @ Mar 19 2012, 02:06 PM) *

Yep, that's the one

Don't think I have that one. sorry
markb
I have a 14 pin, but it's only got about an inch of wires coming out of it.
naro914
I may have one soon....
I am re-wiring Huey and found that I think I don't need the relay board at all....has a 3.2 with it's own ECU and wire harness. I think I only need 1 or two wires that go from the 14 pin to the 12 pin....if that...in which case I'll use weatherpak connectors and eliminate the relay board.

Then again, now that I htink of it...i should have all that from Papa Smurf already. Let me check....
JeffBowlsby
Patrick MS sells the 14 pin new. PN 911 612 113 05 is for the one with male contacts...call them and they can supply female contacts if thats what you need.
timothy_nd28
Thanks everyone, I purchased one from a world member. No longer in need for the 14 pin connector

Thanks everyone!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.