Back up for sale is this beautiful 1977 Camper! An excellent mule and awesome runner. This car is a 2.0 liter with Electronic Fuel Injection. This example is a very dry and straight CALIFORNIA CAR! It does in fact have a salvage title but IN NO WAY EFFECTS THE CAR MECHANICALLY. All electronics work in the car, including its speaker and DVD system. The pop top and and front seats were re-done about a year ago and very cozy. All upholstery in the car is very clean and in excellent and USABLE condition.

Engine and transmission on this car are in excellent condition and have never given me a problem, EVER. Driving this car is a real pleasure in comparison to some of the older VWs out there. Lighter and more precise steering, more power, and better insulated.

I am reluctantly selling this memory filled Camper for a couple of reasons, but mainly space as we are doing some home remodeling. Take advantage of this highly desirable camper just in time for your Spring and Summer road trip!

Last time I had this Camper up for sale, I had an overwhelming response and convinced me not to sell! ACT FAST!

Click or copy and paste the Picasa Web Album link for complete photos!

https://picasaweb.google.com/107993789903229915128...directlink

Also for sale:

1974 Porsche 914-4 2.0
1965 VW Bus - PROJECT

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!