LPR-a/x results

Lil' ol' me. wink.gif

KT
Allan
I saw. Way to go dude!!
nebreitling
way to go, trekkor! smilie_pokal.gif
Brad Roberts
Ha ha.. there is NO way Albert ran a 42 in his 914. Not when his times where in the 46's most of the day. He either missed a gate that didnt get DNF'd or something stopped the timers prior to his arrival.

B
Trekkor
I saw that, too.

As you know, LPR *never* posts results this fast.
CC Slick was likely all... wacko.gif

KT
Randal
[
Ha ha.. there is NO way Albert ran a 42 in his 914.

Timing, results posting, cone counting or more importantly car watching to ensure everyone stays on course, has never been an exact science in PCA and probably never will.

Being with the people and the great venues is what it's all about.

Looks like Mike got his car working pretty well after the (whatever Brad fixed) problems in Alameda.

And Mr. T is really getting good. I'm going to let him drive my car at the next Alameda event so he can try slicks. I still owe a ride to Andy as well. Looks like the 430's will get a workout. We have to figure out how Andy and Mr. T can drive during the day and not take runs away from them or me.

And I hope everyone is going down to Fresno in October. They really put on a great dinner Saturday night. (Yea, Yea ROAD TRIP!)

Pat Costin is bring the ORANGE MACHINE down from Reno and I know Tim Fleming will probably be there as well, so all in all lots of great drivers to run against.

Hope we can get some 914 drivers down there to show the 911's the way.

Am I the only thinking that not having Bill and Doris at the last events has been depressing!
Trekkor
I miss Bill and Doris as well.
I keep begging them to as least come and run their S2000 with us.

That car will beat me, too!

We'll see them soon with quite a racecar. Go Pickerings. clap56.gif

KT
SirAndy
QUOTE(trekkor @ Sep 22 2004, 09:18 PM)
I miss Bill and Doris as well.

you guys suck ... mad.gif
Trekkor
Andy, we miss you too. wink.gif

KT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.