Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - Bra's, get your Bra's here. yes they are for your 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
GaroldShaffer
Cleaning out the stash in prep for Hershey and came across these Bra's. I have 3 one for a 75-76, one for a 70-74, and one for a 70-72. I used my 1970 914 to model them for you.

The 75-76 does not have any maker markings on it, but is clean. I'm asking $45 shipped to your door SOLD

Next the 70-74. This Bra has Porsche on it, but again no maker markings. It has flaps in front that can be pulled up to allow the bumper guard to come thru. Here again it is clean, but has small blemish marks as shown in photo. I am asking $40 shipped to your door

Lastly is a Colgan Bra for a 70-72. It is in ok condition showing stitching repair by drivers side front signal lense (circled in Red ) The back is dirty and will need a better cleaning than what I gave it. It does come with (mouse chewed) installation instructions. I am asking $30 shipped to your door.

First up is the 75-76 remember it doesn't fit right on my 70.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Next is the 70-74. Pictures show how the flpas open to allow the bumper guards thru for the 73 / 74 model.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Last is the 70-72 Colgan

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
toadman
If it is still available I will take the 75-76 bra for $45 shipped. Let me know how you would like to be paid. I can use Paypal, personal check, USPS money order, Wal-mart MO, you name it. I prefer Paypal if you have no preference. Thanks!
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(toadman @ Mar 20 2012, 02:11 PM) *

If it is still available I will take the 75-76 bra for $45 shipped. Let me know how you would like to be paid. I can use Paypal, personal check, USPS money order, Wal-mart MO, you name it. I prefer Paypal if you have no preference. Thanks!

It is yours sir. I will PM you.
GaroldShaffer
icon_bump.gif
GaroldShaffer
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.