Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone know anything about this ebay 914?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
Hey guys anyone happen to have seen this 914 before?My Webpage Just wondering if it ever ran or what the status was? Is it ready for 3.0 to go right in? Looks like the right one if it is? Let me know what you all think of the car! Might just be worth another trip down to California to pick her up!
Joe Bob
First off....it has some UGLEE rear bumper that looks like it was stolen from a Chalon body kit...and the front is off of a 75-76.

The 2.4 motor is a core....you will still need a conversion flywheel for a 3.0. If there is an oil tank and such, it will need not much more.

My worries as in all 914s would be rust.....then the funky Riviera wheels.....
JRust
Yah I noticed the crappy riviera's. I was hoping someone had seen it & if the conversion was done right. If they just blew the engine but everything is there. Oil tank and all it would still work for me even if the body was a throw away! NO way I'm bidding without talking to someone who has seen it besides the guy selling it! Just to much risk for me. I'm still waiting for the guy to call me back So I can ask him about it! Anyone close to this rig that could check it out for me? Please wacko.gif
Joe Bob
You could try Sammy.....but he only hangs on the 911 rennlist now.
boxstr
Seems like allot to pay for a bunch of conversion stuff that may or may not be worth using. Then you have to get it up here. Jamie I would keep yours eyes and ears open and wait for the right one to come along and It will. Get the best body that you can and add the conversion parts that are correct.
Just my observations. You heading up this way any time soon?? Bring your clubs, weather is getting better.
CCLINCALLAWAYLAND
Brad Roberts
Yeah.. buy "Muellers6" instead and help keep me from going homeless.

B
boxstr
There you go"only 5 easy payments of $2000.00" and it can be your's.
Jamie don't let this one slip away.
CCLINCSUNNYCAMP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.