Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Emergency >_< WTB Stub axle '74
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Dark Hobo
Need the passenger side stub axle for a '74. Bad stuff happened an I gotta drive to San Diego on friday, not gonna happen, so I need it as soon as possible :/. Also the nut would probably be a good thing as well as I think that got kind of messed up too.

Also if anyone could point me in the direction of someone that sells them or a wtb ad they have seen on some other random forum that would be super cool smile.gif.
jmill
I have one off a 73 but it won't get to you by Friday. Not sure about the nut and I think the small screws are sheered off and will need to be drilled and tapped out. Yours for cost of shipping.
matthepcat
A rental car can be had for dirt cheap on weekends ($30/day)....might be your best option for an emergency situation.

Lennies914
Wish I could help ya out. Sounds like you're having a heck of a go at this.
Dark Hobo
Got one coming soon tongue.gif. I would rather just fix the problem than rent a car and spend more money to fix the problem though.
Dark Hobo
QUOTE(Dark Hobo @ Mar 21 2012, 10:56 PM) *

Got one coming soon tongue.gif. I would rather just fix the problem than rent a car and spend more money to fix the problem though.

Parts arrived safe and sound, Thank you wingnut and with a couple extra goodies I might add w00t.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.