Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: restoration design shipping?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
i love porsche
i ordered the engine shelf piece from restoration design last night, it said that i would recieve an email about shipping charges before the transaction was completed. how long will it be before i recieve this email? anyone ever have any problems with them?
dmenche914
excellent source of sheet metal parts, good people. Never any problems with Restoration Design.

dave menche
GWN7
There was a post earlier this week that the owner just had a bypass or something and is taking it easy for awhile. I think it's a small shop so wait a few days and then call if you haven't heard back.
Gint
That post is here:

RD Design

Give Bill a break. I spoke with him on Tuesday. Top notch parts and service in my experience has always been excellent.
GWN7
Hey I was right about something.....I think I'll phone my ex and brag biggrin.gif
i love porsche
oh ok...thanks guys, yeah, its not like im a crazy impatient and upset customer, i was just wondering thats all...so if i dont get an email within a few days, ill call him, thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.