Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 World decals
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Van
I have official permission to sell the 914 World logos! I know several people were anxious about getting them.

Prices:
$6 for one (includes shipping)
$11 for two (includes shipping)

Reverse image available (for applying inside glass - e.g. ice scraper safe) for an extra buck.

Colors: I imagine black and white will be most popular. (White's good for windows.) I have a bunch of other colors available, including metallic gold and silver, plus the usual yellow, red, orange, blue, green, etc.

PayPal works best: vsvenson@gmail.com Please be sure to indicate what color(s) you want.

PM me if you want to send a check or cash.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
jim_hoyland
PM sent.Would like one, but Ned's tone 2" in height for mounting on front of wink mirror... smile.gif
1970 Neun vierzehn
Always a worthwhile edition on the "other" car.
jonferns
Awesome, paypal sent.
jonferns
Received mine today :-)

Will post a pic once I stick it on something
TargaToy
2 Metallic Silver please! Paypal sent! biggrin.gif
Black914_4
money sent.
Thanks!
jim_hoyland
Really nice Van ! smile.gif The decals came in a sturdy shipping box and instructions. I had three custom made and I'm really happy with the results.

Got a question: I need to know the beast way to remove the existing PORSCHE decal /sticker from my rear Boxster spoiler...???

Will post pics this week. smile.gif
Rand
Any plans on making a version with .com added?
jonferns
Thanks again beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment
Elliot Cannon
Paypal sent. One white and one black.
Van
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Mar 27 2012, 01:53 PM) *

Really nice Van ! smile.gif The decals came in a sturdy shipping box and instructions. I had three custom made and I'm really happy with the results.

Got a question: I need to know the beast way to remove the existing PORSCHE decal /sticker from my rear Boxster spoiler...???

Will post pics this week. smile.gif

Jim, I know you figured it out, but for anyone else trying to remove vinyl decals - on glass, use a razor blade. On painted surfaces, use a heat gun or hair dryer to warm it up a little - not a lot, just enough so you can pick at an edge with your fingernail and peel it up. Then use a little solvent, like goo-gone, to get any left over adhesive off.

QUOTE(Rand @ Mar 27 2012, 02:12 PM) *

Any plans on making a version with .com added?

I could... I can't make the globe any smaller, so I'd have to make the whole decal larger to add the ".com". Is that something people want?

QUOTE(Jon Fernandes @ Mar 27 2012, 04:18 PM) *

Looks great!!
JStroud
Haven't put my 914 world decal on anything yet but I did put these up.

Click to view attachment

Fitting for whats inside.

Click to view attachment

Everything turned out great Van, Thanks again.

Jeff
Van
QUOTE(jsconst @ Apr 2 2012, 10:30 PM) *

Haven't put my 914 world decal on anything yet but I did put these up.

Everything turned out great Van, Thanks again.

Jeff

Looks great Jeff! Glad you're happy.
mojorisen914
I PP $22 for 1 Black, 1 White, 1 Yellow, and 1 Red.

Payment sent.

Thanks Van!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.